Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

Even if my chances are low, i hope i get some answers:

Where did the Corpus and Grineer get their technology for the "Nullifier Crewman" and "Sensor Bars"? Both are able to mess with the energy of the Warframes and negate/deplete it. And also wenn was that technologie created? Is it a relic of the Orokin era or did the Corpus and Grineer created those during the centuries, when the Tenno were absent?

And now the obligatory Melee 3.0 Question:
How will the interactions in regards to the already mentioned "Nullifier Crewman" be? Going Melee against a Crewman is way to punishing, you are losing your buffs, your abilities and survivability, while already being exposed to more dangers. Even though it's possible to remove the bubble by attacking it with meleehits(which IMO doesn't really add to my Space Ninja Melee Slaughter Dreams), you are still able to be hit by said bubble, mid animation or because the Crewman is moving. People often advise to use ranged Weapons against those bubbles, but why should I play a dedicated melee build then, if I have to use ranged weapons anyway?

You guys don't have to talk about this on stream, but can you please look at performance for the 64-bit client on low end systems? Even when running a 64 bit version of Windows, the 32 bit client seems to give better performance, especially in open world areas. 

Survival For War frames future  improving the 

PVP Framefighter  

PVP Conclave   

my suggestion Hire New Experts on PVP AND Take PvP Ideas from Other Games

can you guys hire a group of people that are brilliant at PVP 

if destiny+ Division 2 can do it for their shooting pvp

if injustice+mortal combat,Sol Calibur 6 teams can do it  for their 2D fighting pvp

you can do it too

Why

PVP is another aspect and part of Warframe that needs to be looked  not left to die

if Pvp gets good then lot of us would be occupied with it. This would buy time for the Devs to improve PVE content 

How

PVP Conclave I made a thread long for 

lowering the over all speed for Bullet Jumping L1+X,Bullet Rolling L1,Double Jump X,X

Cutting Distance in half for Bullet Rolling L1 Bullet Jumping L+X (These PVE stuff must be toned down in pvp when your fighting another warframe who does the same as you, lot of the players dont realise that in PVE the grineer are easy to hit since they dont have warframe abilities of mobility,Many grinner and Corpus stand still and therefore easy to hit )

Taking away knock down ability on Melee stances which cause knock down at the end

Weapon reworks based on a formula like head shots do more damage,then body shots,then leg and arm shots are weakest.

Adding Bigger Stages with lower and underground access and boxes and vents to climb and take cover behind

Adding light and Dark areas in Stages for concealing presence

Adding Feature Wall hugging and shooting behind cover, Wall Hugging and Moving while taking cover

---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

PVP Frame fighter you need to copy S calibur 6 / Injustice /mortal combat teams in this

you can create a martial art type and put  into a MOD which has a certain fighting style (kung fu,Boxing,kick boxing,Karate,jeet kundi, Mua thai,)

that way Frames can change their fighting style with these mods and you dont need to work on individual warframes.

so hard giving over 30 warframes unique combos.

Loot

There should be New Skins and New items each Season to keep content fresh like Destiny does for its players

@[DE]Megan

Can we get some replies please regarding

A. Will we be able to change and/or Lock the profile "stance" of our Warframe and Operator? (unurai-madurai stance) - Warframe Agile stance.

B. Will there be any updates to DOJO in regards to delete random rooms without force of the children-related room linking? (Not having to remove other rooms to remove main one?)

C. Regarding the SORTIE rewards (3day booster, forma) can these be increased to be more of valued? 5x forma / 15 day Booster? - Appriciate to hear some feedback about it.

1. When we will get a rework on waypoint?

2. Something new about Trials? 

3. Riven mods on arch-guns?

4. Arcanes rework? (some of them really needs a rework/buff)

5. New alert missions/new missions modes 

6. Deluxe skins (Equinox, Limbo, Atlas, Mirage, Zephyr when?)

7. Some augments rework

Hello, long-time veteran here. I started with Loki back in the day because it said he would offer more to a more advanced player. At the time, this was partially true. Now, it is no longer the case. He is in desperate need of an update.

Hello rebecca, and everyone else at DE. Glad to have you back on the devstreams!

With such formalities done, I think it's time I head right into the topics I would like to have answers for:

1. Does DE have an idea of when titania's deluxe is coming out? If it is too much to ask, then atleast an idea of titania's deluxe development? (Almost done, still too early to say, awaiting final confirmation, delayed, discarded, reworked....)

2. Titania is suffering from a rather terrible bug in both Plains of Eidolon and The Orb Vallis. It seems that somehow, titania's razorwing code forces her to be considered as an archwing by both enemies and enemy turrets, having her targeted with homing missiles that one-shot titania. Is there any ETA on when this bug is being fixed? Considering the bug is here since february.

3. Melee 3.0. Yap, you probably say this question coming. Any ETA on melee 3.0... or any information at all?

4. Rail jack and it's current progress. Almost done, halfway done, any ETA on it, mid to late 2019?

5. Extremely spoiler question, but I really must ask: Does lotus have a future at all in warframe? Since her "removal" in late 2017 early 2018 and having in mind what happened in The Sacrifice, I am starting to wonder if I'll ever see Lotus in our side again. The fact that she has no voice lines in fortuna and the orb vallis worries me even more.

6. Bows and their current damage output. Will bows be given a buff to their damage output? Currently most if not all weapons in game that consist of single bullet attacks like snipers, or lasers like opticor and ferrox, do outdamage bows, making them relatively unpopular and underused. 

I guess this covers all my current questions about warframe. DE, wish you all best of luck for this year and I congratulate you for entering the 6th year of warframe, going strong as ever!

Best regards,

Devildevil21

Hi DE,

Any chance on revisiting solo game modes a little.

Can you look at excavation fix so these can be run solo without power. Ore spans breaking.

Re look at survival spawns so can move round the map rather than having to camp a corner to ensure consistent enemy spawns.

Any plans to show archwing some love?

Any reworks for plains / plans to revisit resources required to advance/ build plains items. Grind is excessive for players with limited time....

perhaps introduce rare items as rewards for running the missions as well not just Cetus wisps...

More variety on plains any chance of defence/excavation/ survival on plains?

Is it possible to get most, if not all of the lore for the game to be accessible in-game? Having to go to some random 3rd party website or wiki to find lore is frustrating and literally takes you out of the game.

Update on melee 3.0?

Can you change the bounties in Fortuna so they will go to more that just the same 5 or 6 locations and the bounties will actually take you to places where you can get all of the various Toroids?

16 minutes ago, DarkKnight271 said:

Can you change the bounties in Fortuna so they will go to more that just the same 5 or 6 locations and the bounties will actually take you to places where you can get all of the various Toroids?

Adding to this, can we go to places with more ground variation? Most of the places we go to are rather flat in comparison to the hills of PoE and it's really weird that the Orb VALLIS has less terrain deviation in combat than the PLAINS of Eidolon. There's variation out there, we just almost never fight there unless it's an Excavation mission.

Also, could OV troops get more non-combat movement abilities and use them? Snipers being able to get up on buildings/fungi, Provisors having more height variation and such? It'd help mitigate the... flatness even further if we made better use of what vertical aspects of the terrain there are.

Can you speak on what if any veteran aimed content you have planned?

-Sorties are cool but you can do them for a reward once a day.

-ESO is awesome for XP/focus and relic farming. But, ESO can get a little redundant/boring after a while even though I generally do it daily.

-I'd love to see more worthwhile rewards be put into Arbitrations. The challenge seems to be there but it doesn't seem worth it to do because the rewards seem so weak or uninteresting; especially once you've gotten the main items.

-I don't really consider the Profit Taker or the Eidolons end game as it's more just adhering to the mechanics rather than bringing your best loadout and pushing it.

Also, and seperately, can we get the option to move loadout slots amongst each other. They can only be managed in this clunky sequential/series manner right now.

Can we get more feedback on our feedback ? There are multiple sites of ideas and feedback in the developer threads, it would be nice to hear why some things will not be implemented, especially if a lot of people ask for, for exampleTribute rework of Titania (it took several hotfixes for you to announce that you will look into it, when everybody said from the beginning how useless they are).

Can we expect an update to companions, specially Kubrow in the near future ?

How high is the chance that a Fan Concept for a Warframe will be added to the game, as there are several nice ideas in the forums ?

Keep up the good work.

8 hours ago, klejoq said:

I also feel the design of the market feels similar, but I couldn't bring up any way to improve it and I believe you guys know what you're doing.

It’s not that tough really, you just put NPCs in the relays and the open-world hub towns that sell blueprints for weapons/frames and the credit-available items (codex scanners, DNA stabilizers, MK1 weapons, etc) and nothing that’s plat-buyable. Their wares should expand as your MR increases (with flavor text that suggests they’ll have more available if you come back once your MR increases). This reinforces the idea that acquiring blueprints to craft is the “normal” method of acquiring stuff.

BPs would and should still remain available in the cash-market on the ship as an easy-access to avoid constantly loading into relays to buy stuff (like the syndicate terminal) but for new players who immediately disregard the “cash shop terminal”, they won’t be so confused as to where to acquire frames and weapons.

In the vein of this comment, removing all those plat-purchase icons IN THE ARSENAL ITSELF would probably cost next-to-nothing in terms of impulse purchases while going a LOOOONG way to making the game not seem like a pay-to-win-only transparent cash grab to new players... who almost universally open their arsenal, see 100 guns next to theirs with a premium currency price tag attached, and go “oh, it’s THAT kind of F2P game”

Hello, when we'll see PoE reworked, less grind and such as in Fortuna? like being able to buy bait with standing, or buy arcanes, etc.

Can we get bonus standing per stage bounty as in Fortuna?

Edit:

Pls railjack and new war soon? 

Is Railjack and New war related?

Are we having those in the first part of the year or after tennocon? 

Regarding the Fortuna profit taker bounties can we get a fix/changes for

Phase 1 data mass not dropping in part 2.

The profit taker orb boss fight rewards feel lackluster. at the point were you fight the spider after you kills it the bonds you get are basically useless. it may be a bit much to ask, but can we get some of the Eidolon's arcanes or new arcanes added to the rewards for it on kill as well as some focus based rewards much like how the Eidolons give brilliant and radiant Eidolon shards.

The profit taker orb boss doesn't seem to be scaled like the Eidolon's are. For instance you can solo the teralyst and the tridolons. most player can't fight the profit taker and kill it unless you work in a squad of 3-4. The damage it deal followed with the amount of enemies that can stun lock you can overwhelming most easily. Pairing this with the amount of shields it has (not to mention that when the shields come back it may be better for only half of the shields to come back) makes it really hard for solo or players not working in a squad of 3-4 to take it down.

On 2019-01-16 at 5:57 PM, HellVOps said:

Kingpin system....where is it?

On 2019-01-16 at 6:15 PM, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;

Don't even bother, they won't read it

questions:

1) some of us prefer to have more than 3 builds or appearance slots for our items, can the players get a D and E slot for our builds and fashion?

2) the nature of invasions in that we get the rewards after the conflict ends is dated, can we get an update that mirrors the rewarding process of the Fomorians and Razorback?

3) is the big buff silhouette that of a big buff female warframe? if not, when can we get one?

4) there appears to be a lack of facial diversity in the female characters of the game compared to the male ones, some reusing assets with no additional effort while more recent ones merely being re-textured. will any of these characters receive updates to make the more distinct from one another?

5) would it be possible, instead of releasing prime trailers, to instead use the Vitruvian from The Sacrifice to distribute prime lore by Ballas? a potentially appealing visual depiction would be similar to the first Valkyr Prime teaser that was done.

Archived