More troops roaming the bases of fortuna

More free roaming wild life on both the plains and fortuna

equinox prime 

A gravity warframe 

Powers=gravity blast 

decrease gravity = causes enemies to float unable to attack 

Gravity sheild =can be shared with team 

Gravity crush= pins enemies to the ground crushing to death 

And i know warframe is more about pve but i would 💘 to see pvp on the plains or fortuna or maybe a war planet 

Some questions for you lovely people

• Any news on our delightfully chunky Atlas deluxe?
  • Any kind of smidgen of information on the future of Umbra(s)
    • Will there be more umbra frames?
    • If so, will they each come with their own quest introduction and all? (IMO that isn't top necessary, just some quick lore-answer as to why they appear)
    • And if so, will they each come with their own umbra weapons, primaries, secondaries or melees?
    • (If so) Will they follow the prime order or another similar order, or just be released in bulk or whenever?
  • Update on the teased Ordis quest? Just anything at all, progress, place in the bigger schedule, etc. Would be nice to know
  • Can we get any more info on the future of kitguns (More recievers and barrels, primary yeah or nah?)
  • Can we get an Orb Vallis vignette? There is both a stencil and vignette for PoE but only a stencil for OV
  • Speaking of Orb Vallis/Plains of Eidolon - Can we get themed colourpacks? Some neon/snow camo and tribal/plains camo mixes in 2 different packs would be just loooovely 🙂
  • As others have said, some info on the thumper bot? Any chance of seeing a Thumper vs. Profit-Taker showdown? (Grineer invasion in Orb Vallis)
  • Which frame is on next for the rework bench?
  • Wukong rework, and even more important: Wukong ability visuals rework? The ironstaff could really do with a better model than a cylinder.

My question is this

Its been a year or so since we've had an update about the proto skins that were shown off once a ton of devstreams ago. Still waiting with baited breath for anything about them. Is anything ever going to be done with those proto skins that were mentioned / shown off? There was made mention of there being 5 of them in the works. Two shown off were a pistol and sawn off shotgun from one of DE's game, Dark Sector.

Question:

Will we ever get a place to submit our EE.logs and metadata screenshots, in a ticket?

Because our hard work keeps being destroyed with the same copy-pasted text:

Spoiler

We thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

Warframe PC Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers. We use these forums to efficiently collect information on all types of issues in Warframe and get the fixes to the devs or designer responsible quicker.

Enjoy Warframe!

While our post IS on the forum, WITH ticket number added in it.

Kind of depressing if you spend hours, to help root out bugs,
And one Ctrl-V response makes sure, bugs stay present for years to come.

We want to see Warframe flourish.
Some employees want it to remain riddled with bugs... (Profit taker phase 1 is STILL bugged, thanks to some of those people)

Edit

With special thanks to certain individuals at Zendesk

Spoiler

So uhm... do we see a fix for this soon, or within 5 years from now?

Sorry, just .... no more... ❤️

Newish player. Really enjoying the game since it launched on Switch! 

• I know as of 10-Jan, DE was waiting to submit Fortuna possibly this week, are there any updates?
  • With the current cadence of updates, do we know by when we can expect Switch to 'catch up' to PS4 and XB1?

Thank you! 

Hello, it's me again.

Will you add another way to get the Prime Glyphs outside the current Prime Access/Unvaulting tiers? I hope you give players more "granularity" when it comes to choosing what they want with the Prime Access stuff. Especially if the player wants to farm for the Frame and weapons but doesn't want to buy them again just to get the glyphs. 

10 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

@maddragonmaster that's why said "with clan" not with randoms that come and leave... I want to do something with my clan mates... for may clan mates... Kingpin system on paper seems to fit here perfect, but it has to be worth the effort. It has to reward me and my clan mates with reasonable rewards... like dmg bonus, hp/shield bonus, armor bonus, strength/range/efficiency/duration bonus, anything that will be worth doing that kingpin. I really like the idea of pyramid stages, boss to boss to finally real big boss, the kingpin. But that must give us (clan) some benefits for doing that.

understandable but i was just making a point with the perons that was having issues with 99% of the game being solo. from my experience of warframe i find most of the content they dish out is on either end of the spectrum rather then a nice medium. everythings either so simple thats just like holding down left click on the mouse and just walk from point a to point b or its so complex and convoluted with you need to do this for that issues while having other stuff take up your time. 

all i am say is it is practically impossible for warframe to have decent challenge or anything that forces one to run with a team. either the mobs and bosses need to have an ungodly amount of armor, damage, and health, or the need some cheesy *cough* um i mean strategic methods of stalling us or out right shutting off our abilities.

yes you can run with your friends and clan mates, but warframe needs a scaling 2.0 to 3.0 change before everything can have a fun level of challenge.

Queue system for conclave so that matches are full before starting (bonus points if we can do other things while waiting) 

New mission announcer to replace the spoiler one

new player experience improvements (less emphasis on buying stuff with plat, introduction of login rewards done in a way that makes sense rather than some rando character talking at the player)

archgun rivens :^)

I am wondering when are you removing the pseudo loot boxes you have in the store. (Random Mod Packs)

Also, please add price scaling to regular bundles and prime vault accessories, specially for stuff it doesn't make sense to have 2 of. I would just like to purchase the accessories i missed without having to get a 2nd pair of Edo Prime attachments i can't use.

Other than that,  love your game. Will always support it. 

With love.

Your Prime Whale,

P_A

Any Release dates for these frames?, I'll love to see a faster pace of frames this year, rather then months waiting. As for the topic at hand.

• Will we see another "Contented Drought" this year?
  • Will Cetus get the Fortuna Treatment? 
  • Any Plans For An Infested Open-World?
  • Any News On New War?
  • Any News On An Sentient Lab for our dojo?

Archived