Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Update on Melee 3.0 please, on previous Dev stream it mentioned Melee 3.0 will be implemented in parts instead one big patch, can we get a rough estimation when the first patch will hit and what would it be?

2. Were you guys planning to rework modding and maybe operator arcane as well? I mean the idea stack as many damage as possible, multishot, elemental damage, +str/dura/range/effi in comparison with other QoL or outdated mods to narrow the gap and encourage players to use these. While for operator the necessity either Magus Vigor or Husk or else the kid way too squishy.

3. Which warframes get tweak on their kit? How will it change, and when we gonna get it? That is if Dev planning for more rework of course.

4. Any chance we'll get a rework on Riven, the rng rolling and kuva farming? To make it less tedious, end game isn't just farm kuva and rng roll riven 24/7 or tridolon hunt isn't it?

5. What about some tweaking on OV mobs, especially Terra Shockwave and Trencher? They get some behavior tweak instead just spam jetpack, ground slam, and hook all the while create a shockwave that will do the bounce effect as well, not to mention stagger hit from Trencher. Not saying they're hard, but the mechanic kinda stupid, half the duration of Orb fight is either getting knockdown or flying sky high because of the bounce, not to mention the 99999 mobs spawned even at alert mark r0. If this is to be expected as "difficulty" or "end game mob", might as well make any common enemy in game do aoe hitscan and stagger each hit.

6. Can we get a rework on exp system, to be more objective oriented instead killing? At current state, best way to level up weapon, pet, sentinel is to leech because weapon get 75% of exp if it's the only one brought to mission instead 50% split between frame and exp from kill. Pet and sentinel even worse, player kill don't give them exp, and they're not that efficient at killing not to mention the limited mod capacity as they level up. The idea isn't to cater solo player as playing in coop already enticing as it is, but to make solo gameplay more worthwhile than jump in squad and leech whether its pub or ask friends.

7. As point 6, can we get another look at Focus grind? Since focus based on affinity, I think it already self explanatory. To put something to think about, the best place to farm focus with daily cap these days is ESO because the high level, numerous, constant and fast spawn rate while the buff is on. Or Adaro on Sedna which again stack stealth exp multiplier and numerous enemy spawn.

@[DE]Rebecca Here is a list of questions and suggestions for the Devstream:
● What is the Status of PoE Thumper Bots?
● Will the Gamma colour palette ever return? Even for just a limited time.
● Rewards from past events or the events themselves ever returning?
● Will we receive any word about Chroma?
● Will old prime models like Frost or Mag receive a remodel? Whether that's just a few
more prime bits or a complete new look.
● Will you guys ever make updated troop models? They are as old as the game and it
would be cool if all the troop models has some updated looks to them. Weather that's
just more armor attachments or a remodel.
● What happened to he Warframe Visual battle damage in missions?
● What's the status on the Phorid Remodel? Maybe his new look could come with a
reworked boss fight.
● What's the status on the Kingpin system?
● Will we ever see any new mission types for PoE? Like something out of bounties
from Konzu or maybe some kind of Endless Bounty.
● What are your future plans for Raids?
● Dare I ask, but will Primed Chamber ever make a return?
● You can only keep neglecting Conclave forever. What are your future plans for
Conclave? PvP is a big part of most games so I feel maybe a remaster of conclave is
really important.
● Will we ever hear anything on Shield Gating?
● Same goes for Archwing. You can only neglect it so long. Are you guys planning to
do anything with it? Currently most players can't stand playing Archwing.
● When will we get more stances for our Articulas such as a bow, speargun, melee etc.
● Will all the bodies of water in the Plains of Eidolon get more plant life or anything of
the sort? Currently all the ponds, lakes, and ocean are all empty and just have dirt in
them like Minecraft did in its bodies of water.
● Will Sentinels ever be able to roam our Orbiters like our companions can. Like in The
war Within we had our Sentinel float by across our screen.
● Will Volt ever receive any cloth physics?
● Will we ever get a heavy minigun? Not a rifle but a full out Minigun.
● Updated Gore details since Garuda will be getting released?
● PBR treatments for more weapons or older warframes soon?
● Sentient Arm cannon?
● What happened to Zephyr Deluxe skin?
● Will we ever see the Misery Acolyte? I still need some scans on him.

How many potatoesgoo with a Prime Rib?

I mean, yay! I'm pretty new just passing my 100th day login but I'm also wondering if there will be any way to help out newer and older players in gaining affinity in the Warframe app!

I'd suggest maybe a daily scouting run we choose with companion (for credits, Relics, and leveling) or a warframe (ex: Konzu giving out something from the reward pool, lens affinity, or even Syndicate activity).

Plat could be used to allow more than one expedition!

Please please please consider increasing the Riven cap to align more with your rank or owned guns. IT IS SHEER AGONY selecting 4 to transmute, even just 1 to throw in the toilet to make space. If anything your introduction of Arbitrations is alone, justification enough for hanging onto and for allowing more Riven Mod Space. Riven earning is extremely important to a ps4 player who is forced to watch w envy pc players having the time of their life while we go weeks on weeks w only a Riven to look forward to, I could go on but I will not except to condemn those people who want a simple life w no clutter, only 1 beer in the refrigerator at a time, use only salt because pepper takes up too much room.The end.

6 minutes ago, Mest_Gryder said:

How about not to get new warframes and rather improve the user experience of the game?

We really need a better recruit system for clan and regular mission finding!

Pleeeeeeeeeeease make your suggestions because I am struggling to see why you think these are important when it seems like these are not so bad as is?

Auction House? Or a Market Place type?

Trade chat on Xbox is overflowing constantly with selling, buying and trading that a lot is missed and the system is abused. (Websites are unofficial and not really known in game)

Even a separate channel for selling/buying/trading rivens vs parts/mods would be lovely!

Tennogen for consoles? Please? 

Just want to trow out a concept and ask a couple of questions:

How about implementing a battle royale game mode in the conclave? operator only and with the simulation of normal weapons, obviously toned down. Or fixed stats no matter what frame, the frame just benig a 'skin' for the player and no abilityes, but keeping the high speed manovering tipical of our parkour mechanics...

When the tekelu skins will be fixed? they are really broken and pixelated.

Will you ever bring back Events that were fundamental for the lore? like the gadivus dilemma ecc. for them to be experienced also by new or more recent players.

Recently I've seen a review about the Orvius and its special ability, wich is triggered by Channeling. How will you change the behaviour of such weapons with the upcoming melee 3.0?

Will we ever see raids again?

Umbral Forma, real or fake? definitly would be usefull!

Any plan about reskinning the og skins of older frames to be more defined and detailed like the most recent ones? or like those in the background of this forum...

What is the room above Ticker in Fortuna for?

PoE track and tranq?

When Thumper bot?

When another Relay Rebuild?

When drivable vehicles in OV?

Operator Melee?

Gas Cities remastered?

Also thanks for this amazing universe that is Warframe!

P.S. stats of archguns, namely Imperator vandal, are all over the place and need fixing: it is like it is counting mod twice in the stats preview and that creates inconsistency and difficulty when modding. Please fix!

1. New Timeline for Melee 3.0?

1a. Will the *Chimera Spoiler* be able to use ‘Two-Handed Katana’ stances as well as Heavy Blade Stances? Secondarily, will the Heavy Blade Skins (namely Tennogen) be potentially useable on weapons in the ‘Two-Handed Katana’ family?

3. Nyx Deluxe Skin Progress?

4. New/More Zaw Parts? Would love a bunch more unique weapon parts for these, they’re by far one of my favorite parts about Warframe!

5. Any updates on the Weapon FX not coloring properly on the newer Tennogen skins (namely the Ion Greatsword)?

Thanks to y’all for all that you do! Y’all are the best devs out there 🙂

2 hours ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile (MOA's still hidden);
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok).

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • Arch-guns Rivens;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

Lored, Grand Tenno of the copy and paste :P

Kavats are immune to infestation btw.....

Any info on twitch bundle ? It look like they are not available anymore to purchase.

Also I am not sure but it seem that on pc we get less exclusive skin bundle and more  skins on the same frame ( Excalibur: Onyx Skin (Steam), Twitch Skin, Amethyst Skin (discord) ).

I miss all the past bundle will they ever come back ?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Are you going to start doing operator content e.g. operator only missions? Here is an example of one I made up.

Try doing misdions and solving puzxles with just your operator, playing solo is very much more fun and possible now. The problem w operator only content is One Attracting new players is very important and just adding new material for only advanced players can be a buzz kill. How about areas of maps or puzzles that only operators can enter but along side new content for all players?

These are my questions:
-Will Melee 3.0 be explained in it's current state in a Dev workshop within the next month?
-Railjack, what's happening?
-Sentient armcannons/Archweapons; Sentient Fighter arm-weapons being recycled as new weapons (staff with whirlwind charge attack, 3-mode rifle, slow-auto sniper)?
-An actual rework for frames that are currently underperforming, such as Wukong, Vauban, and Chroma. Details in spoiler.

Spoiler

Frame revisits:
Wukong:
-To me, his 1 is largely incapable of being a reliable disable/attack power.
-His 2 is fine, but should be linked into his ult.
-His 3 is slow. 
-His staff's model could do with a revisit.
Vauban:
-Energy hunger and low ability damage prevent his traps from being detrimental to enemies.
-Squishy, despite being marketed as a strategist and battlefield manipulator.
Rework: Chroma:

Spoiler

-Is rarely the last Warframe standing.
-Passive should be replaced with Adaptation when Effigy is equipped.

-His 1 should be an Exalted Weapon that only drains energy when breathing. Fire rate ramps up the longer the trigger is held, like Mesa's ult. Has condition overload built-in.
-Melee while 1 is active results in him screaming like the Effigy, stunning nearby enemies. Costs 25 energy.

-Chroma's 2 is replaced by an ability to heal himself by spending the built-in Adaptation stacks he gains when tapped; channeling would cause him to change energy colour and element.
-Chroma's 2 and 3 are moved to the same slot, and can be activated independently like Vauban's various grenades. Chroma's 3 should also take armour, shield, and weapon mods into account when calculating damage so he can be last frame standing, as was his description - "When all is in ruin, Tenno, only Chroma will remain."

-Chroma's 4 has 2 modes; one is where his Effigy wings come up, giving him 0-gravity and infinite aimglide while ramping up his power damage, range, and efficiency (can work with his 1, allowing him to mimic a Sentient Fighter type we're yet to face). Two is him deploying Effigy as usual. Powers can be activated like Vauban's, but only one of these can be on at any time. Effigy will follow Chroma loosely, and the ability to control it will only be available via the respective augment.
-Chroma cannot use Spectral Scream and will not benefit from Adaptation when the Effigy is deployed. Instead, his first ability is temporarily overriden by an instant-fire version of Ember's fireball ability.

-Can we have the Events that aren't being cycled through be recycled as Quests? These could be used to improve player progression.
-Clan content such as Kingpin and the Solar Rail conflicts is missing, and most big Clans have a large amount of inactive members because there's a lack of these things; how will this be addressed?
-How's Corrupted Vor doing, given the situation of Octavia's Anthem?
-More Prime Archwing content, because of Orb fights and Railjack?
-Will one-fire damage abilities get damage scaling, like Oberon's did, to compensate for enemy scaling?

Archived