Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

I just want to start by saying thanks, DE, for all you do for this community; your player base. I think I speak for a majority in saying we appreciate your hard work and dedication. 

I’d personally like to hear some news about the state of Railjack. Also, something small, but being able to link the Ayatan Anasa Sculpture in chat would be a welcome fix. I’d also like to hear some of the ideas the team have been throwing around about endgame beyond fashion frame. I know Steve and Scott have some ideas brewing; I can sense it! A few people have been throwing around the “kingpin” system idea which seems intriguing. 

Looking forward to the stream. Keep up the good work!

1) Is there any update on the Helminth Cyst's usage beyond being used to grow a Charger? I recall Steve apparently saying more is planned for the Cyst (a new resource?).

2) Also since it's related, is there any updates to the chamber at the back of the Helminth Infirmary?

3) How far up the pipeline is a rework due for Valkyr and Chroma? Valkyr's 1 still suffers from dated Parkour 1.0 mechanics and Chroma's passive still needs to be reworked to play a more active role beyond the colour palletes.

4) Will there be any word on making the Orb Vallis Somachord fragments easier to find/scan? It's ridiculously hard as it is to complete the Fortuna tracks! Please don't turn this into another "we won't do anything because some players already completed it we don't want to rob them of their sense of achievement" thing like the Hema.

What are your thoughts on allowing multiple polarities on a warframe mod slot (and on weapons too eventually)?
Each one requiring another forma of course.
The only advantage it gives to the players is to avoid having several times the same frames just for diversity builds purpose. Not to mention the mess it'd be since you can't differentiate same frames easily before equipping them. I'm personally kinda stuck due to this issue, many builds i want to do on different frames but it'd #*!% up my current ones.

Since quests have been slowing down warframe releases and it was decided that in game comics or somewhere around the lines are gonna be implemented.

Can we have an official address on whether older warframes or even newer warframes like garuda/baruuk getting lore Fragments that are scannable for a bit of text to read that are not necessarily voiced but just a short story/poem/flavour text which imo will greatly enhance feeling of playing a certain frame or learning about a specific faction that fought against the frame. 

The most recent example of this would be the lore Fragments of fortuna that greatly helped in fleshing out the location and the characters especially for ticker which actually made me shed some tears. 

My question is whether there are any plans for this year to implement more improvements to the focus system or nodes and whether there will be any new Amp types - ie Void blast amps improving Tenno mode melee and enhancing the melee ability nodes function this year?

With the main 6 syndicates has its own daily mission or missions that gives standing outside of Daily Standing, also Syndicate Medallions,  would it be possible to interact some daily request for open worlds citizen requests that grants Ostron / Solaris United standing points outside fo daily standing? Similar to Simaris Daily Synthesis (Visit NPC to grab task -> complete task -> speak to NPC to collet reward).

But the task can be anything, from doing a simple bounty task in respective open world to doing something else on other missions like spies on earth or venus to retrieve intel for the requesting NPC (like Eudico or Konzu asking you to grab intel from normal spy vaults to retrieve information of their people).

## Hype-Express (tm) ##

- Any Infos on those mysterious new Corpus Sentient-based combat super-suits and the strange bio-sample beeing worked on in those corpus labs: (also why is this conculyst not pure red, we've never seen one batalyst with white part, except on the thumbnail in the codex)

Ex61g14.jpg

Can we get less frustrating knockback, staggers doing the Orb mothers?
Also when can we expect to redo the mission without going back to Fortuna?
Why is the loot dissapeares if you don't pick it up before the explosion and why is it so Frame dependent because the huge amount of dmg (for Eidolons at least yo could go with Ivara, Volt and other squishy Frames and survive)?
New end game this year which is enjoyable and not just a grind for new stuff?

Can we please revisit plains and fix the grind for arcanes.

Also, can you guys please look at the Cetus cycle and maybe reduce the time of day? 

When are we getting the flying eidolon?

Can we really do something about host migration please? Like some sort of a hybrid between a server and host client, so people at least don't lose rewards

I don't know about you guys but I am still in the hype for Furtuna, humming like a madman when I do the dishes! 

Would absolutely love to see Archwing get some love and attention. It needs it badly. New stuff is awesome but maybe fix the OLD before bringing in all the new? Axamples of this can be found is the other comments the other Tenno posted. Just pick one really... 

Love you DE

Stay Moist

14 hours ago, RevenantPhoenix said:

Thoughts on the Railjack ship replacing the Orbiter? Or at least having the option to use the Railjack ship instead of the Orbiter? I think it would be a big improvement; I really like the extra space and the windows.

But all my decorations!!!

14 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your lotus.

I want my old wall running back, implemented alongside the wall hops since they can be useful...

I am not a fan of one thing though. Bullet jump and roll mid-air combo; if you are using Limbo or have a Limbo in the squad that banishes you and you want to stay in the rift...rolling get's thrown out the window.

Archived