Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

Are you going to ever add anything to the game that allows endgame players to make use of their overpowered gear in fun dungeon-style missions or quests which are actually challenging and give otherwise unobtainable rewards such as new rare (and good) weapons or new themed armour sets? You could even have an exclusive Warframe be locked behind this 🙂

Hey Rebecca! :)

I was wondering if you guys are planning on adding some kind of option to keep atacking with the melee weapon without having to keep pressing the button, maybe the option to bind the heavy atack to another key and be able to hold the button the normal melee button down to keep using the normal atack for as long as you hold it, it would help a lot, characters like excalibur really become almost impossible to use for long periods of time, i took a break from the game because it was causing injuries to my fingers to keep repeating the same movement over and over, the long play sessions really hurts the fingers , i dont feel confortable using macros, and for what i have seen you guys are ok with the use of macros for this purpose so why not just add it as a option to the game in melee 3.0?

Thanks in advance and have fun at the devstream! o/

Are there any plans to add a "Ticker" like bad-luck protection valve to Vox Solaris materials? 

Or at least putting them on the market for plat? 

I've been spending a LOT of my available playtime just running the #2 heist mission, and I still only have 1 repeller systems, which dropped before the original hotfix.

I have 0 from post-hotfix farming. 

Being 1000000% RNG-locked, and knowing that until I get this same rare 2 more times, I can't even rank up w/ this faction anymore? That's...not super-enjoyable gameplay. 

Will the excalibur and volt twitch skins with their bundles ever return? Not having them for sale is a lose-lose for all of the parts involved anyways.

Also, why were prime noggles tied to the actual warframe purchase? Now players who want to get the noggle of a specific prime frame have no choice but to buy something already owned. It's the prime vault accessories thing all over again.

To start

Revenent's sword?

Will there be possible new archwings and weapons this year? Infested style?

Will there be improvements to Cetus like with Fortuna  Like increased rewards for compleating special criteria or and extra role for rewards for flawless completion?

When can we fight the hot spring guardian orb?

special Fortuna events?

Any chance for shield improvements?

Infested sniper rifle? Spear gun? maybe?

The companion set mods are all really fun. I would like to use them more often but I have a hard time fitting most of them into my load-outs. I've used them for a bit, but I've quickly dropped them to return to my old configuration. It is especially hard to fit these set mods into slots on my warframe. Most of the time, these companion set mods have to directly compete with a slot that I save for ability augments. It's really not satisfying to make that trade off most of the time.

I know there must be a limit to mods, but are the devs at least sympathetic to the limited spaces for mods once you take into account ability augment mods, a few defensive mods, quality of life mods (quick thinking, energy cap, efficiency etc.) and mods to actually shape your frame into the destructive ninja you want to play as? If the devs are sympathetic, would there be any hope to eventually see a re-imagining of ability augments and how they are applied to warframes? Could augment mods be applied to warframes in a similar way to arcane with their own indicated slots? 

Are Archguns going to be looked at damage wise? Currently they're not all that different from normal primaries, sometimes extremely underpowered, and they don't feel like they're living up to the "short bursts of high damage" theme when a simple primary can out damage an archgun at any point.

Wait ... Resource booster for Twitch Drop on Devstream?

Will it overwrite the one from Twitch Prime? I just claimed mine earlier. It might activate once I logged in later.

As for the devstream, I would really love if Wukong rework news. His skill set seems underwhelming. Or sort of lackluster.

1) I feel like Vauban needs a rework.  Vortex feels very weak.  I wouldn't call myself an expert on the game, or even that great at it by any means, so I could just be building/playing him wrong.

2) I feel like a few Prime weapons should be tweaked. If the wiki is still correct, I think the Spira Prime should get another buff to make it better than the regular Spira.  Same with the Pyrana.  I know Pyrana P has a special ability, but I think Primes should always be better than their non-Prime counterparts AT LEAST in terms of damage, even if it's only a little bit.

3) New mods for the Void treasure rooms?  A long time ago some mods could only be found there, and I think that it would be cool to have that again.

4) New Syndicate weapon augments?  Maybe even some more non-Syndicate ones?  Or both?  Something to give us a reason to use weapons that are otherwise fairly lackluster (like the Hind, the Glaxion, and many more).  I know Riven Mods are a thing, but those seem difficult to get even through Sorties.

5) A "Copy Attachment Colors" For Warframes and Sentinels, as well as a "Copy Syandana Colors" for Warframes

6) More Corrupted mods to "complete the set" e.g., we have Transient Fortitude (+Ability Damage, -Duration) and Blind Rage (+Ability Damage, -Efficiency), so add something called "Concentrated Lethality" that increases Ability Damage and decreases Ability Range.

7a) An Augment slot for Warframes (just one, though)

7b) If we have an Augment equipped, can we get relevant info for that in the Abilities tab?  I just looked, and several of the Augments I have a pretty straightforward, but for something like Atlas' Titanic Rumbler it'd be nice to be able to see the full stats with the Augment on.

8) "Attachments" for weapons that act like Auras and Stances.  Turn the mods that would affect physical components of the guns into these, like Suppress, since it's kinda like putting a silencer on your weapon.

Archived