Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

As always here is my list of questions:

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Pets 2.0?
  5. Third orb mother activation when?
  6. No more cooldown for arch-guns when?
  7. Arch-guns not sucking when?

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  9. Vendor selling rugs when?
  10. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Nidus, Mesa Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  5. Tonkor revert back to previous crit chance when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  14. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  15. Shield-gating when?
  16. TennoGen items for plat when?
  17. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  18. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  19. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  20. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  21. Ordis quest when?
  22. John Prodman quest when?
  23. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  24. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  25. Phorid rework when?
  26. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  27. Tenno space program unfix when?
  28. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  29. Misery when?
  30. IPS changes when?
  31. What killed me message when?
  32. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  33. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  34. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?
  35. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  36. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  37. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  38. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  39. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  40. Melee 3.0 WHEN?
  41. Mesa Prime trailer WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️
  21. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets) ❤️ ❤️ (more likely then the pet below)
  22. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  23. Orb killing when?
  24. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  25. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?
  26. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when? At least now it's almost idiot-proof.
  27. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when? Same as above.

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

3 hours ago, Futurehero said:

I don't mean to sound too much like a #$&(% ...but.

Does this confirm what the content creators have been saying based on what they've been hearing in the WF partner chat?

"All cool content is gonna be held for Tennocon. Get ready for another drought"

I have no clue how you got that idea from this post...

We've gotten some glorious updates to dojo decoration over the past year, but one thing in particular continues to be a thorn in the side of many decorating enthusiasts:

Any chance we could see further updates to the way dojo rooms handle their lighting?

(There are lots of cases where objects appear to obstruct a light source that is far outside the room, leading to glitchy shadows / lighting artifacts / flickering from lighting in adjacent rooms.)

Spoiler

hfXGojU.png

Spoiler

wVxXFPH.png

Railjack! RetrofitPoE? New planetary tiles?VuVu reworks?enemy/weapon/Warframe/damagebalancing? Actual enticing rewards for Arb, Prof, and actual loot from medium spiders? Looks like a year with many things coming, I’m super excited to see this year begins in Dev Stream! 

Any chance of having any (or both) of the followying in a foreseable future?

- Increased riven slot cap (90 is way too low, considering the number of weapons in the game).

- Increased Orbiter decoration cap: floofs alone can exaust a single room quite easily.

Is there ever going to be a possibility of more riven slots? Even at an incredibly marked up value to make buying too many difficult? With the amount of available weapons, 90 is too few for those of us who have been playing for thousands of hours and want even more variety.

Also Volt cloth physics when?

The one on the left makes me think of Chroma getting mixed with Nidus for some reason. Its bulk just makes me think "armored." What interests me more though is the frame on the right if only because of what looks like a hood and cape. Will that frame be stealthy, cold-damage themed, both, or none of the above? To be honest, what the picture allows us to see makes me think of Little Duck a little and I wonder if the frame's signature primary weapon is a sniper rifle. Never mind the odd idea of her coming with a kubrow-equivalent to Venari.

Is there any update on the ETA on Railjack or is "this year" the current expectation?

Would it be possible to take a look at Aura mods and rework them?

Will any new Umbra frames bring about more umbra mods? Umbra Aura?

What are the odds Fishing might introduce or simply benefit from something that possesses an innate stealth passive that makes enemies less likely to detect the player while fishing? Or at least because the warframe is standing still? Granted, I can think of at least two companions that might help in that regard even though Oxylus makes fishing fun thanks to its innate ability to light up the fish without the downsides of using the dye.

About the only other things I can think to ask about would be the possibility of more story/quests broken up into smaller pieces as well as reworking the Titan and Distilling Extractors. Do players even use the resource extractors all that much?

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream122_1080p_v2.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott! 

What: 2019 is here and we’re back kicking off our 6th year of Devstreams. With it, we’ll be announcing the date of TennoCon 2019, a sneak peek at some upcoming 2019 Warframes, and what we’ve been up to so far this year! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

Twitch Drop: Join us to get your very own 3-day Resource Booster! 

When: Join us this Friday, January 18th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, January 18th!  
By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

How about a new game type? Maybe something like defense/extermination, every round has a certain challenge/disadvantage and every 5 or 10 rounds a boss fight with specific ways to defeat him/her, the longer you survive the rarer rewards? And how about winged companions like eagles or ravens that would be kinda cool 

Archived