Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

Will railjack be clan-only activity ?

When will we see docking animation of liset with orbiter in game you shown parts of long time ago in devstreams ?

Any chance you will actually Buff Vauban for REAL ? I am sorry to say it but last buff was a joke, vauban is still far below other frames.

Any chance "spider" bounties for vox solaris will get rewards per stage of bounty ? current way feels very unrewarding and whats more because you get only one reward from so many different possibilties chance of getting specifi creward you need is very low.

Currently Ceres has Vor and Kril together as bosses.

I feel that maybe a Dr. Tengus boss for that planet might be a more imaginative option as well as giving more info about him.

Also could we ever see the Cadus staff from Chinese Warframe make an appearance especially since the Trinity spectre for the junction wields it as a weapon

in global Warframe?

Primary kitguns when?

Buff to archguns when? (they are pretty much amps at this point with only one real use. taking into the consideration what it takes to use one in atmo, i feel they should be a little more powerful.)

Melee 3?

Skins: if we get skins before we get actual weapons this year I'm gonna be kinda sad.

Dojo Derelict Decorations?

New zaws?

Railjack wip?

New War info?

Buff to bloodshed sigil droprate? Maybe purchasable from vox solaris when max rank is reached? I can't run profit taker heists for hours everyday and it sucks that the only other way to get it is from a bundle that I'm not going to buy for a (really neat) sigil.

1)      There are a lot of fan made Warframes out there and it would be very awesome if some of them would be incorporated into Warframe.  Could we ever see a fan made Warframe introduced?

2)      Could we receive more smaller quest such as the Mask of the Revenant for Warframes?

3)      Could you get an update on the prime trailers?

Such as

·         When will we see the Hydroid Prime Trailer?

·         And will other frames that came after Hydroid receive a Prime Trailer?

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd rather see fixes to some systems...instead of new content. For the most part.

When you have sprint toggled on, it doesn't work properly with toggled crouch...sometimes you can bullet jump when moving, sometimes you can't. It's unreliable, which is the main problem I have with it.

Pet pathing needs some fixing, especially for moas with the security override precept. Far too often, my smeeta will get stuck running circles in a tight corridor or trying to jump up a ledge and missing, instead of chasing me. Quite often, any of my pets will simply...stop following. As for the moa, sometimes it'll try pathing all the way back to the start of a spy vault, instead of going to the computer. That's assuming it moves at all, since some of the time...it simply stays put, about 8 meters away from me and the console. Can we also get a "recall pet" keybind that triggers the auto-teleport? Also, can we get a kubrodon skin for kubrows please? The Business would be an ideal merchant for it.

Sentinels need link mods to help with the fact they're so squishy at (much) higher levels.  Even with all the defensive mods and some regen mods, they pop way too much. Sometimes all it takes is one stray shot...

Last on my list for now: Melee prowess, Sure Shot, Rifle Aptitude are still +15% status chance at max rank. Shotgun Savvy is +30%. Please buff them to +60%.  They'll be inferior to dual stat mods on status chance, but finally be worth considering on some builds.

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack! 

correction. 6 x 1000 plat and 2 x Mesa Prime access. 3 x 1000 and 1 mesa prime access on both Mixer and Twitch

Archived