Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #122!

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any plans to add newer, more engaging enemies to alleviate frame balance woes? There's so much talk about reworking frames, but It seems like an impossible task when most enemies are either fodder or merely protect fodder for a couple seconds.

Any chance you'll be slowing down the release of new content and review what's already there, maybe in need of touching up?
More stuff in the vein of melee 3.0 would be appreciated.

Any chance you'll be putting an ostron guy outside the cetus gates for bounties?

Any chance we can get Repeller systems via ANY means other than those bounties? Running bounty 2 multiple times a day for weeks begging for the RNG gods to grace me with a drop - I'm going crazy hearing the same voice lines over and over and over. I just want to rank up with Vox Solaris and I am completely blocked and utterly fed up right now.

-With the new Orb Mother Spider fights, will we get non-mixable Elemental mods i.e. A Fire mod that won't combine with other Elemental mods to make Gas or Blast?

-Will we be getting new Archwings to add more variety to our loadouts?

-Will there masters of the Tenno Schools to teach us new Focus abilities?

-Will we have an event like Plague Star for Fortuna soon?

-Any hints to where the next open world might be? And are you still going to go with the schedule of one open world a year?

Beyond the kingpin system, wasn't there an idea for clans to have custom daily missions? Or is that going to be the Kingpin system itself? You also stated there was a new design for the kingpin dojo room, how far along is it? What about NPCs?

Clan management system to prevent blueprint trolling when?

Further sidenote, overall dojo reworks were discussed just about a year ago, what's still on the table for you all to finish? (along with everything else that was announced........)

What are the current on doings in the discussion of reworks beyond the corpus gas city? (ie expansion of procedurely created missions other than the sentient lab Steve showed earlier)

What's the current status of dual wielding in conjunction with melee 3.0? Showing off further berserker mode of melee when?

With pvp still an existing part of the game, how do you plan to expand it?

REEEEEEEEE RIVEN CAPACITY IS JANK

What's the news on the Cyst room?

Appearance tab for operators which are connected to the clothing tabs possible in the near future? Revision of older hair models? Memey K-drive ragdoll of operators still happening? 

The current state of Fortuna somachord fragments and toroids is S#&$e, change my mind.

Would you ever think of expanding the liset space so it's worth inviting people to? What about different spacial designs for each ship?

Well I want to firstly know more about any progress on the kingpin system because you guys announced it so long ago

Secondly I was wondering if you guys ever thinking reworking the modding system. I personally think it would be much more unique as sort of a skill tree system we have to use resources and stuff to actually unlock and upgrade nodes. Or just anything that is not the card system we currently have. Or at least ways to improve the card system

Thirdly I want to know if you guys will go away from open worlds for a bit. I think its best focus on other things and leave behind open worlds for a bit until there is content that can keep us busy while you guys work on it.

Last thing is anything on reworking the entirety of the alerts system. As of right now it is just garbage

The latest Ayatan sculpture was added in March 2017. When can we expect more types of sculptures for players to collect?

When Railjack is released this year, what's the possibility of a new vista for our personal quarters that could serve as a glass case for models of the various ships in game?

After finding all of the glass statues on the PoE, we get one to decorate our Orbiter. When can we get a similar decoration after finding all of the Mem fragments on the Vallis?

What are the prospects for Syndicate armour cosmetics?

Archived