Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime + Synoid Simulor = map nuke

(NSW)InnesSubaru

:v its great that they're putting out new patches and content for PC....

but. Hey. Devs? Hey, hello? Knock knock? Fix this. While I haven't experienced the bug (luckily) I sure as heck am upset that it is ruining the experience of a game I've been enjoying dearly for many people. I don't know why you guys are always so silent about our version. I've said it before but. we really do feel like an afterthought sometimes. and that doesn't feel great, especially when you were going to buy the digital ticket thing for tennocon... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-03-03 at 2:49 AM, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

I'm pretty sure as a host that the Nintendo Switch can't handle that nuke. 

I was host many times and it didn't just take the fun away...no...it made the game unplayable. Imagine 2000 Ping or something.

So...if you want to play like that..do it...but solo or in another squad. You are the one ruining the game for other people...not us. 

Dude your switch can handle it,1 I don’t think 2000 ping is possible but I had 1300 ping on “Fortnite” before,2 Its free exp why should you care,3 there are things called asking,4 did you try to lower the audio and graphic settings.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Rageraxe:

Dude your switch can handle it,1 I don’t think 2000 ping is possible but I had 1300 ping on “Fortnite” before,2 Its free exp why should you care,3 there are things called asking,4 did you try to lower the audio and graphic settings.

It's not the Ping. I meant it as a metaphor...the hitches are LIKE i have 2000 Ping...not that i have 2000 Ping.

Why should i care?! Because I actually want to play the game. Instead the only thing i can do is watch THAT ONE GUY having fun.

And yes...i have my effects on the lowest setting...so...if the Switch can handle that in your opinion...why has everybody 5 second hitches in that case? (also...what has the sound to do with that?!)

I also had people in my game, when i asked if they could maybe not nuke the whole map they just answered "lol." or "don't you dare tell DE".

1 hour ago, (NSW)Jaroca said:

This "bug" still exists after the buried debts update. I see more and more people using this exploit. 

Can confirm, I screenshotted one dude in the OV doing it, wish I had my capture card on though for full proof... :/ Tanked my framerate several times...

Had this happen in Orb Vallis for me. I was confused at first how the guy was shooting down all the ships and thought he must have god-level mods and weapons on him. My framerate was sheit during that time as well.

Eventually he crashed and we could play normally.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Draggeta:

Had this happen in Orb Vallis for me. I was confused at first how the guy was shooting down all the ships and thought he must have god-level mods and weapons on him. My framerate was sheit during that time as well.

Eventually he crashed and we could play normally.

It's not that hard to shoot the ships. In the low-tier bounties we always shoot them down out of boredom.

Can confirm it still works. Whenever I see a Mirage with the synoid simulor, I just leave the party. It's not fun, it tanks your framerate and it bothers everyone in the party. You want to use it? Fine, do it. In a private party, with friends, and everyone knowing it's going to happen.

Yesterday, me and my friend were doing tests to see if it works and it has unlimited range. She was killing enemies in the vallis from 800m away (I went to a far away camp to spawn enemies and she started shooting and they all died).

1 hour ago, (NSW)DaNiuDaNiu said:

i did not know of this bug until today when i was leveling the synoid simulor in helene, immediately left my party and am having severe anxiety if i would get banned for this.

You won't get banned for using a combo that's buggy.

The problem is the people who use it to ruin the fun of the rest of the group in a public game. Seriously, what's wrong with them? If you want to use something that actively destroys the fun and the gameplay (and in some cases, makes even crash the console), then go to a damn private game with people knowing what's going to happen and do it. Don't be an a**hat and ruin the game for the rest.

On 2019-03-21 at 10:00 PM, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

It's not the Ping. I meant it as a metaphor...the hitches are LIKE i have 2000 Ping...not that i have 2000 Ping.

Why should i care?! Because I actually want to play the game. Instead the only thing i can do is watch THAT ONE GUY having fun.

And yes...i have my effects on the lowest setting...so...if the Switch can handle that in your opinion...why has everybody 5 second hitches in that case? (also...what has the sound to do with that?!)

I also had people in my game, when i asked if they could maybe not nuke the whole map they just answered "lol." or "don't you dare tell DE".

You do know they buffed the simulor so don’t complain to me.I dont even need tonplay mirage.I enjoy the free exp on hydron when leveling meh frames with a terrible first ability (cough chroma spectral scream cough).Ps i dont remember whick update it was i just remember seeing it in the update note thing saying something about its crit and status being higher and for the sound i don’t know it just works.

Edited by (NSW)Rageraxe

On 2019-03-30 at 2:24 PM, (NSW)Ryuuzaki said:

This is becoming a plague....the worst part is the kiddos acting like pros

Do like I do. If you see a mirage+synoid simulor in party, leave. Don't even wait. If we all start doing that, hopefully, they'll start realizing that it's not fun to do it, even if it's by being forced to play alone.

I'm starting to see them a lot in defense missions to nuke maps, the worst (or best, imo) part of it is that they usually bring a synoid+mirage to level up the rest of the stuff and, for some reason (i tested that too), they won't get any xp, since the game takes the kills made with the synoid+mirage as skill kills and hence gives 100% of the affinity to the frame resulting in earning 0 affinity on anything aside the frame itself.

It's something similar to when you see the map nukers in a defense map spamming their nuke while they bring stuff to level. They'll get no affinity at all since the kills done by abilities give 100% affinity to the frame.

I've officially restarted my game on my PS4, at this point. Luckily have enough free boosters to make the initial grind less awful, but yeah, these issues going unaddressed and the constant crashes making OV really awful to grind in, plus generally lots of crashes out of OV too. So uh, yeah, for that DevStream, how's that cross progression possibility coming along? :/

1 hour ago, (NSW)Kaijudomage said:

Ran into 3 different people doing this yesterday... two on Helene and another in ESO.

Yesterday, farming relics for baro, I ran into 4 in a row. During the whole day i found a total of 6 different people doing it. Today I already found 2 more. It's becoming a problem. Let's hope they fix it as soon as possible.

Wanna know what can make this bug even worse? Trying to run a Radiation Hazard sortie mission with a Mirage/Synoid Simulor in the group.

If she gets a radiation proc at any point, she also ends up killing the entire party, besides herself. It's absolute cancer. 

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

13 hours ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Wanna know what can make this bug even worse? Trying to run a Radiation Hazard sortie mission with a Mirage/Synoid Simulor in the group.

If she gets a radiation proc at any point, she also ends up killing the entire party, besides herself. It's absolute cancer. 

That is horrifying.