Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime + Synoid Simulor = map nuke

(NSW)InnesSubaru

Initially was leveling a gear at hydron today, saw the mirage but gave him a benefit of doubt, even thou he had the synoid simulor as he was only using his zaw. Didnt realise that he only used the exploit at the end where there was minimal mobs left. Only at wave 10 did I experience the massive lag whereby it confirmed my suspicion. It really gives mirages a bad name, but everytime i play in pubs now, i will now actively avoid all mirages until this bug is fixed.

I just also wanted to add that this is really getting out of hand, and hope DE reads this thread.  Just based on reading posts here I'm far from the only person getting annoyed with this.  When buried debts came out I noticed a few people using it on fractures, but only a few.  At this point I expect to see it when I run index or hydron.  I usually leave a squad message saying this is annoying and hope this gets patched asap.  

Leaving a public match when you notice a mirage, or even playing everything solo instead to avoid running into this is awful, game breaking, fun breaking.  Please if your using this, do it solo. 

Also it seems there isn't a lot of information online about this bug, so Nintendo Switch Players, this is absolutely a bug or an exploit.  Not sure if the guys i talk with in game chat saying its part of the game are just trying to justify using it, or really just dont realize it.

22 hours ago, (NSW)SauceloT said:

Also it seems there isn't a lot of information online about this bug, so Nintendo Switch Players, this is absolutely a bug or an exploit.  Not sure if the guys i talk with in game chat saying its part of the game are just trying to justify using it, or really just dont realize it. 

They are trying to justify it. The game is not intended to give you such a powerful set. It can oneshoot everything (everything meaning even the wolf). Nothing can be that powerful because it literally feels like cheating. Besides, on the other platforms it doesn't work like that.

Right now, the best course of action with players like that is leaving a message in chat with something like "I'm not playing with a mirage+simulor" and leaving the party. People must be aware that we don't want to play with them if they use it.

finally, this bug has been fixed

Can confirm, this bug is gone now as of PoE remaster update v24.6.2.

A shame really. I had just built Mirage Prime the day before and wanted to try this map nuke exploit once before it went away.

It would have been better if it were still present, but only available in ESO/SO as Cephalon Suda's sort of a FU to Simaris for being a maniac playing with his toys destructively.

Well, atleast my switch wont have a brain meltdown when doing ESO anymore haha

Edited by (NSW)rdhk
added a quote to previous post