Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How fast can you earn platinum

GucmenPL

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi, you've added the "Conclave" tag to this post, and I don't think you meant to! Conclave is the PvP portion of the game. Are you trying to spend plat to further yourself in Conclave?

If you want to earn Platinum, you must either buy it from Digital Extremes directly, or trade with other players.

To answer your question: Before trading ANYTHING away, check the value of the items online. Google "Warframe Market" and you should find a website with a URL looking like "warframe.market". You can search individual items there, where it displays offers on both the buyer and seller side.

Now, I get the most plat by farming and opening up Void Relics, where the rare rewards tend to be in high demand among other players. This can be very time consuming and may leave you without the intended reward, as it is based on "chance to drop". So, you can farm the relics themselves and sell those, or you can farm Cetus bounties and gain very easy and worthwhile rewards, such as focus lenses and rare mods.

Other things you may try to earn plat:

Scavenge for Ayatan treasures and fill them with stars, and hoard them! Players buy these often as Endo is a much needed resource.
Run Orokin/Void capture missions as fast as you can! This mission type guarantees a relic reward at the end.
Farm the newest Warframe Prime components! It'd be nuts if you got any less than 15p for a Mesa Prime component, in the last two weeks. The entire set of Mesa Prime sold for around 400p when it came out! That could be your 2-4 hour investment paying off, if you keep up on new releases.

Additionally to the tips given, join a syndicate (red veil, new loka, arbiters, etc..) and rank it up to the top. Even better, also do that to it's affiliate.

It will take time and some investment (forma, prime parts, etc..) but in the end you'll have access to some weapons and a bucket load of mods that can only be obtained from them and which you can sell of for plat to other players.

Mods going for on avg. 15p a piece and weapons at 35p-50p, depending on your platform.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, (PS4)kite9000 said:

Mods going for on avg. 15p

since the spiral gear wheel was added your able to equip all 4 dragon keys. corrupt mods are great you can make 15-20 off certain ones. i have most of them so any duplicates i have like overextended, narrow minded, fleeting expertise, blind rage, and transient fortitude other ones i get i turn into endo.

for running solo vault runs, run the capture mission with a iron skin rhino build with a high dps weapon (shotguns) the hek, tigeris, and the new exergis are good choices.

Heres MCGamerCZ guide for solo vault runs.