Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pay to Change Anything

DTheSM

Why do we have to pay 200 PLATINUM just to change our Alias and our Clan Name? Why can't we just pay it for free? I understand that we have to pay Platinum to get Warframes in the game without having to buy the blueprint, but why do we need platinum to change anything on our account? Just let us change it for free. It would make it more easy to change our name, etc. if we don't like it. Discord Server btw.

13 hours ago, DTheSM said:

Why do we have to pay 200 PLATINUM just to change our Alias and our Clan Name? Why can't we just pay it for free? I understand that we have to pay Platinum to get Warframes in the game without having to buy the blueprint, but why do we need platinum to change anything on our account? Just let us change it for free. It would make it more easy to change our name, etc. if we don't like it. Discord Server btw.

Because wen you play a free game that has every game changing item available for FREE, DE has to find ways to make money, so if you do not wish to waste plat to change names of weapons, kubrows or clans, think before you put names on things.

14 hours ago, DTheSM said:

Name change costing plat keeps kiddies from filling the game with their 'hilarious' memes so I'm all for keeping the cost. There's more than enough xxx_D*icksOutForHarambe06_xxx:s running around in other online games.

Also, using your forum post to randomly advertise some s*tty Discord server? Really, dude?

Edited by Guest