Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DOJO improvements - Save&Load / Deletion - and more

ZaZoTX

Improvements for the DOJO UI & Art functionality

A) Save & Load

So my basic idea is that some people have build up a dojo lets say "bad layout" and they want to reconstruct the entire floor.
We should have some kind of UI function for the DOJO/Clan to actully save a rooms-decorations (for future load).
Lets say the "Grand Hall" for example... you/the clan spent weeks-hours even MONTHS to decorate to the tiniest decor.

You wish to move the room to another area to basicly make the Clan Layout alot more smoother and nicer looking.
Most clans when they made it the first time, just dumped alot of rooms...
then later comes with the feeling "this is horrid, i want it better looking, lets reconstruct the area"

NOTE: Give us a function to SAVE and LOAD the specific rooms (decorations). Please!
- Save & Load = Decorations, Polychromed Colors (lightnings).

--------------------- ---------------------

B) Allow Multiply-Deletion Sections at once.

It is kinda annoying sitting waiting around 2hours for lets say (5-linked areas u wish to remove) to be deleted.
First you need to wait 2h first room, return to dojo... remove second part and so on... (all the children rooms).

How about if we improve the UI function to work as the following?
A. Once you started the "Delete" on a room furthest away to the lets say "LEFT" hallway, you can directly start the second connected,
Then third, fourth, Fifth. meaning that once its gone the total 2hours you dont need to reboot a new deletion but the room A-B-C-D-E are
All deleted directly in the order it was enabled to be deconstructed.

NOTE: Conclusion: You are no longer just deleting 1-by-1 rooms, But can enable the multiply deletion of rooms for the same duration as (one).
A Tool for clear all the rooms on the same floor by 1 click (CONFIRM WINDOW required "writing DELETE CONFIRM"), for fast rebuild that floor.--------------------- ---------------------

C) Disable the "Children-linking" Function.

It is quite annoying that lets say i want to remove a stupidily placed "Garden" in my dojo, and i wish to place an "duel room" there instead.

The current problem with that in current state is that to be allowed remove "that room" you must fist delete ALL ROOMS build directly after that.
To be allowed to delete "that" specific room.
This is for alot of DOJO creators and art decorators a complete drag in the current situation.

WHY?
Most rooms are decorated (as in Save & Load) mentioned, we have to rebuild ALL the decoration AGAIN.
For alot of players this is what i would say "Hell no, i wont rebuild all that months of work!" and just restore the room and/or leave it be.

NOTE: Why cant we simply get a tool to allow lets say (delete Any random built room) without the force function "delete all children rooms first" ??

Current Layout: EXAMPLE

Spoiler

nON9qXm.jpg

The "Children rooms" until you can remove 1-2-3-4...

Spoiler

RGF4BPg.jpg

--------------------- ---------------------

D) Dojo Member board & Price Rewarded from Events.

Allow us please with some decoration function (preferable not require space reservation from dojo rooms).
To place an, lets call it a big board, so poeple can see our members (search on it to view profile) and see maybe (their clan role)?

Also an Reward Board, so we can see what the clan has completed together and what they been rewarded with (ignis wraith)...

-

@[DE]Ryan@[DE]Aidan@[DE]Adam@[DE]Steve

Edited by SevenSinsofHell