Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters not behaving as they should

(PSN)Cypher_0

I've noticed that most times you go into a mission, specifically the Kuva Survival on Tavueni, that your Specters won't behave as they should and seem to vanish until you get to Extraction, in particular the Shield Ospreys and the Sanguine Eximus specters, everything else thrown out behaves as they should but I'm getting tired of constantly having to deploy a new Osprey or Sanguine specter because the 1st or 15th I throw out does not follow you. They just....... Vanish when you move to the next oxygen pod. It's a waste of time and resources to build them if they are just not doing what their intended purpose is and I've actually deleted the game for a break because of this constant bugging out of them. It's sickening that we keep getting 'new' stuff but no bug fixes.

Speaking of disappearing stuff, fix the Inventory glitch that deletes items randomly. That should never have been allowed to get as bad as it is and has needed addressing for years.

i have been in multiple games with cypher and have also noticed all his specters never behave as they should instead stopping at random points in the game an not moving until we extract this is honestly a  waste of resources and ruins the game for not just cypher but the community as well that would see no real point in throwing a specter out that stays in  one place.