Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's Link Not Working?

jcspeed00

Trinity links with the closest enemies over a duration 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds, reducing incoming damage by 50% / 60% / 70% / 75% while channeling the damage back to her attackers. Trinity transfers 100% of incoming damage and Status Effects to a maximum of 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 enemies within 12 / 14 / 17 / 20 meters.

This was taken from the wiki. I haven't played Trinity in a while, but I remember her link working better than it does now. It says it transfers 100% of incoming damage, after it's reduced by 75%, to 3 linked enemies. I tried her recently and it doesn't work this way at all. Can someone either tell me if its working as intended? If not, can we get this upvoted so it can be fixed?

I figured if people agreed and upvoted it would get more visibility than a post without any activity. Link is no longer transferring 100% of incoming damage to her linked targets. In fact, I feel just as squishy as without link. It's also been years since even using link. The only thing I've used Trinity for recently would be EV and there's no use in using link with 12% duration.

5 hours ago, jcspeed00 said:

I feel just as squishy as without link.

Hm, I just took ol' lobster butt for a spin, Link definitely made a difference in damage taken. *shrug*

5 hours ago, jcspeed00 said:

It's also been years since even using link.

Ah, were you maybe last using it when it still gave 100% immunity to damage?

Because alas, that's a thing of the distant past, Trinity has been nerfed so much since then it's become a meme.

Spoiler

Epc12tg.png

yBBpkyC.jpg

VKMbMRa.png

Now Link and Blessing each have a max of 75% damage reduction (which stacks at least),
the 100% the Wiki refers to is a "copy" of the enemy damage, it's not a full deflection or anything.

Ah, that makes sense. I knew it used to give immunity. It's definitely been a while. Blessing used to be 90% I think. I can understand why that can get nerfed to 75 but I feel like Link should have been changed to at least 90%. Poor Trinity, she still good, but life been rough on her lol. Thanks for the info.