Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K Drive Interaction + Bounties + Standing Usage

Makunogo

i haven't really gone through the topics but. has DE gone about making actually doing K Drive races a reasonable way to farm K drive standing?

with the somewhat recent reduction on "grinding" i feel like they should have at least done what they said they would and made the K drive races hand out more standing - if they have well then whoops Lol.

grinding should not even have been a thing honestly. the efficacy of racing should have been good enough that we did not have to use such a method, unless grinding was intended to be our way to farm standing?

also think its a total missed opportunity that the ventkids have pretty much been a side project. was honestly hoping there would be a K drive race bounty or something. 

or heck even the corpus chasing us WITH THEIR BOARDS. no how cool would that be? of course the only way to get away would be to use your K drive. killing them with our trick mods ( they would be low level so killing them is actually doable) 

I mean we ALREADY have roads that this can be done on, i would totally love to see this in our bounty pool, its interactive AF and its hella cool, and it incentivizes actually working on our K drives.

We currently dont have any incentive to use the k drives more then , warframe hawks pro skater 4. 

While that is COOL, some people actually want some purpose behind their grind, especially now since that very grind has gotten slower with the change on getting the standing in the first place.

K drives should have more of an impact on fortuna besides being that optional thing that you can pretty much ignore.

there needs to be something reuseable in standing as well in my opinion. 

RELIC packs currently is only in syndicates but honestly this should be buyable in EVERY single "syndicate" that requires standing.

is it extra? sure as hell is, but honestly its the only recurring thing that can be offered without being redundant ( to an extreme degree) 

also perhaps some K drive articula or whatever to put in our orbiters for say 100k standing. honestly we need more things to sink our standing on, otherwise as soon as we cap were done, and WERE BOARD (i made a punny) AND HUNGRY FOR WHATS NEXT. so at the very least give us something to use excessive standing on.

vox gets a relic pack 

solaris gets a relic pack 

cetus gets a relic pack 

they all get a relic pack.

🤣

Thoughts Opinions? 😛 and sorry if something like this has been mentioned.. i guess this is more of a feedback thing then anything

Edited by Makunogo