Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FOR TWO WEEK WITHOUT 75off.IT is so crazy,is not it?

brightstarso

49 minutes ago, brightstarso said:

Doesn't it mean that the official will see it?

Just to be clear, nobody is monitoring accounts to pass out daily rewards, there's a bit of an algorithm which (slightly) increases your chances when you don't log in for a while.

6 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

Don’t login for a couple of days or a straight week, come back then you’ll get a 50%+ discount. The more u don’t login the higher the chances for a discount 

This isn't true at all. I've only missed about 7 login days in 3 years (not always playing each day though) and I've had 5 or 6 75% plus a bunch of 50% and others. So I've been luckier than someone than say Gnarls who has played longer than me.

It's just random.

3 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

This isn't true at all. I've only missed about 7 login days in 3 years (not always playing each day though) and I've had 5 or 6 75% plus a bunch of 50% and others. So I've been luckier than someone than say Gnarls who has played longer than me.

It's just random.

Meanwhile I’ve been playing on and off for the past 2 years since I have my studies, and pretty much every time I log back in I get some kinda discount. It definitely increases your chances and for a good reason, since you’d want to keep the returning player playing, and a discount is a good way to do that. Might not be true for you but it is for me 

Let's see, I think I speak this weird language they're trying to communicate in... [Ahem]:

"I want to see if I can pay to win in this game, because I don't like RNG-based Grind. But I don't want to pay what the company has marketed as the price for the currency for the last five years or so, that would be expensive and too supporting of the game, I want a discount because then I can buy the big-boy amounts and skip the most grind.

I also feel like two weeks is enough time to have played this game on the free version, so I'm going to complain on the Forums about it, because I'm entitled to my discount."