Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #232: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

7e8031881e4a458d969df03eea2e413c.jpg

All aboard the Arbitration station!

Rebecca and Megan have one life and one life only to reach those ABCCCCCCC (etc) rewards! 

PLUS, don’t miss fresh new Warframe Community Fan Art!

See you here tonight, January 17th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

1 minute ago, Cyclouros said:

" Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: "

If only it would actually work for once... And before anyone jumps me: yes they are linked.

Try unlinking it and relinking it.  While watching look for signs that indicate you are not watching such as 'away message'  If you have different devices thst you play warframe power off the other devices, make sure you are watching for the required time or that a specific event that triggers a drop has occurred.

Since arbitrations are drop limited to 10 waves/minutes/2 interceptions, you will get at maximum 6 drops if you start at the top of the hour. However, with announcements, your best comment of the stream, and the art panel, you will probably only see ABCC. Good luck with those 2-3% mod drop rates!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb opbush:

what are twich drops and how do i get them sorry first time.

If your account from twitch is linked to warframe, you can get some items for free through watching the stream

Down below you can find the link:

https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

vor 3 Stunden schrieb opbush:

what are twich drops and how do i get them sorry first time.

Archived