Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please bring back Gear Wheel Item Descriptions

(PSN)NemitheNem

Ah, but what kind of fish is the peram good at spearing--I think it's the scaley kind, or the smooth kind? It used to say with the older wheels, all items including bair. Full item description just like when you're making them, or buying them in Fortuna's case

An older style picture than the last gearwheel we had, but here:

0U8nlyh.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2019-02-22 at 11:15 AM, drawmeadream said:

I really need the descriptions back, as a person who's always had a lot of problems remembering names, remembering all the new fortuna bates is pretty impossible, i feel like i shouldn't have to write down what my gear does on paper 😞 

Or have to refer to a website.

• Like 1

When the new gear wheel first launched I definitely found it was like stumbling over a rock. It was hard to find my things at a glance, but it was an adjustment for me and now I'm fine, however not everyone are equally visual, so it'd be really nice if we could get an optional toggle to show these things by name in the icon itself too, similar to how the new inventory was first launched without names (and it was awful) and then optional name tags was then added.

Additionally
There are some items where we really need to be able to see information at a glance, specifically things with a timer. I am thinking here of the archgun launcher in particular, but I am sure there'll be more. It's arse having to stop, open your gear wheel, find your launcher to mouse over it to check your cooldown timer when mortar rockets are pounding down around you and a big laser is on it's merry way to scratch your back. It would be so nice to just be able to press Q and instantly see X mins and Y seconds. Please. If nothing else I would at least love to have this.

Edited by Ulvra