Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(NSW)SayZer0

So...I had a dream

I was playing a dark sector survival before going for a nap and I dreamed about playing warframe. 

Now all the details aren't going to be clear because that's how dreams are (at least to me the details are always very blurry). 

I went to my ship and The Lotus told me a ghost corpus walker has been spotted. Then the infected started coming and I was told to destroy 4 different things. I don't remember exactly but these were probably some sort of life support for the infected. And so I did. I tried looking for these things and destroyed them. I realized the place isn't inside my ship anymore as it is much bigger (like an actual node). After completing the mission, I saw a drop. It said Ivac Neuroptics. Yes I actually remember seeing those letters and the neuroptics logo like when you actually get a neuroptics drop when killing a special enemy or completing a rotation. 

So yeah just wanted to share a somewhat specific yet vague dream. I don't remember any other continuations regarding the ghost corpus walker and how the hell I ended up in a much larger map and not in my ship lol

Come back tomorrow, and tell us if you had a Second Dream.

I'll leave.

Just now, Loza03 said:

Come back tomorrow, and tell us if you had a Second Dream.

I'll leave.

Don't. I appreciate that. 

I'll dream not of what I am but what I want to be on my second dream. 

Maybe I'm the one who should leave... 

Maybe you have precognition, and one of the warframes released in 2019 will be named Ivac

5 hours ago, (NSW)SayZer0 said:

I was playing a dark sector survival before going for a nap and I dreamed about playing warframe. 

Now all the details aren't going to be clear because that's how dreams are (at least to me the details are always very blurry). 

I went to my ship and The Lotus told me a ghost corpus walker has been spotted. Then the infected started coming and I was told to destroy 4 different things. I don't remember exactly but these were probably some sort of life support for the infected. And so I did. I tried looking for these things and destroyed them. I realized the place isn't inside my ship anymore as it is much bigger (like an actual node). After completing the mission, I saw a drop. It said Ivac Neuroptics. Yes I actually remember seeing those letters and the neuroptics logo like when you actually get a neuroptics drop when killing a special enemy or completing a rotation. 

So yeah just wanted to share a somewhat specific yet vague dream. I don't remember any other continuations regarding the ghost corpus walker and how the hell I ended up in a much larger map and not in my ship lol

Seems legit. Dreams tend to transform from one thing to another, but Ivac sounds too much like Ivara.

But hey maybe it could be the Male version! A damage type Ivara thqt has no stealth.

Idk just throwing ideas at this post.

Unlike another dream post I've read. 

Dreams are supposed to be about 15 seconds long in real time. The dreams that dont conclude are the ones we remember. (Source: encyclopedia I read in the mid 90's)

18 hours ago, (PS4)sealed_jsword1 said:

Seems legit. Dreams tend to transform from one thing to another, but Ivac sounds too much like Ivara.

But hey maybe it could be the Male version! A damage type Ivara thqt has no stealth.

Idk just throwing ideas at this post.

Unlike another dream post I've read. 

Dreams are supposed to be about 15 seconds long in real time. The dreams that dont conclude are the ones we remember. (Source: encyclopedia I read in the mid 90's)

Maybe it's ivara's brother or father or sth. 

I like ideas. This dream itself is, I guess, me making up ideas even when I'm asleep lol

Which other dream post are you talking about tho? Can I have the link? 

20 hours ago, Great.Dane said:

Maybe you have precognition, and one of the warframes released in 2019 will be named Ivac

Ivac?

... Ivacuum.

I vacuum.

You guys cant let go of the Universal Vacuum, can you?

17 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

No one is going to mention OP has a dream right before MLK Day?

Alrighty then.

I figured they had a dream that one day right here on Earth little Corpus boys and little Corpus girls will be able to join hands with little Grineer boys and little Grineer girls as sisters and brothers.

But I didn't want to take too much away from MLK day.

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg?v=5a991e08

They are coming. United we stand, divided we fall.

I don't know what it says about Waframe that so many people dream about it. Probably it means we play the game too much, too long.

I don't know what it says about Warframe players that so many people who dream about Warframe feel the need to post about it.

There is a strangeness about where such posts should be posted: they feel out of place in General Discussion, too on topic for Off Topic, not firmly grounded enough for Feedback, and too vague for Fan Concepts.

1 hour ago, Nomayonnaiseinireland said:

I don't know what it says about Waframe that so many people dream about it. Probably it means we play the game too much, too long.

I don't know what it says about Warframe players that so many people who dream about Warframe feel the need to post about it.

There is a strangeness about where such posts should be posted: they feel out of place in General Discussion, too on topic for Off Topic, not firmly grounded enough for Feedback, and too vague for Fan Concepts.

I can't speak for everyone else who posted about similar topics but for me it's just a desire to share and possibly to have other people branch out ideas from. 

I figured that general discussions seems like a great place for anything warframe related that don't necessarily fit in the more specific and discriminating or straightforward categories such as Feedback, Bug reports, Fan Concepts, etc.