Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain Alerts Suggestions

Hellcrane55

As a newcomer to the game i have a problems and suggestions for these missions. My main issue is that i'm trying to build a warframe that requires 5 nitain i only have three and within the last week Ive only seen one nitain alert and that was on a planet at the end of the game. I am on from 1pm to 10pm CST which is a huge span time for one to spawn. This caused me to become a little irritated seeing as its the last part i need. So objectively these are my thoughts. 

1. The time between nitain alerts is way to long. or if its randomized it shouldn't be. 

I read on the wiki there's only like 4 alerts per day? Thats way too few especially if you are not going to have them be active during accessible hours. You need to bump up the alerts to spawn 1 nitain alert per every 3 to 4 hours. 

1. If the alerts spawn they should be on the first 3 to 4 planets accessible. Not end game planets.

Normally if it was a high level material or end game material id understand having them at the end game planets. But since its made to be accessible on the starting planets keep them there. There's no reason to put them on end game planets that take the opportunity way from those not on them. 

Edited by Hellcrane55
Formatting is horrible on this

They've always been 4 per day.  Unlikely to change. They're the "patience resources" for Warframe, the only resource you can't really grind for, makes you target the Alerts and not miss any.

Alerts being on higher level Planets is a non-issue, you can ask for a taxi or simply walk your way through the starchart, it actually gives you an incentive to do so.

Keep being patient and if you're playing that much on a daily basis, you'll eventually have enough Nitain to craft whatever you want.

PS: The only non-Prime Warframe requiring 5 Nitain is Ivara (if the Wikia is up-to-date) which you can't have if you haven't progressed much on the Starchart anyway.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hellcrane55 said:

As a newcomer to the game i have a problems and suggestions for these missions. My main issue is that i'm trying to build a warframe that requires 5 nitain i only have three and within the last week Ive only seen one nitain alert and that was on a planet at the end of the game. I am on from 1pm to 10pm CST which is a huge span time for one to spawn. This caused me to become a little irritated seeing as its the last part i need. So objectively these are my thoughts. 

1. The time between nitain alerts is way to long. or if its randomized it shouldn't be. 

I read on the wiki there's only like 4 alerts per day? Thats way too few especially if you are not going to have them be active during accessible hours. You need to bump up the alerts to spawn 1 nitain alert per every 3 to 4 hours. 

1. If the alerts spawn they should be on the first 3 to 4 planets accessible. Not end game planets.

Normally if it was a high level material or end game material id understand having them at the end game planets. But since its made to be accessible on the starting planets keep them there. There's no reason to put them on end game planets that take the opportunity way from those not on them. 

The probelm with Nitain is that new players see the alerts and think "I don't need that" and ignore them. Then one day they need some and realise it is going to take a little while. 5 is actually easy mode, don't try building Vauban Prime without planning ahead.

Whenever I see a Nitain alert I do it even if I don't need any so when the time comes I have a nice stockpile. Given the time span you mentioned I think you were a little unlucky to only get 1 as using the mobile app to alert me I can generally get 2 per day if not 3 depending on what else I have going on.

As mentioned above Nitain is a time gate designed specifically to slow you down so it is unlikely to change but once you know the importance of those alerts and know to grab them when you can you shouldn't find yourself short again unless you go after Vauban Prime with a stockpile of less than 18-20.

8 minutes ago, Shalath said:

The probelm with Nitain is that new players see the alerts and think "I don't need that" and ignore them. Then one day they need some and realise it is going to take a little while. 5 is actually easy mode, don't try building Vauban Prime without planning ahead.

Whenever I see a Nitain alert I do it even if I don't need any so when the time comes I have a nice stockpile. Given the time span you mentioned I think you were a little unlucky to only get 1 as using the mobile app to alert me I can generally get 2 per day if not 3 depending on what else I have going on.

As mentioned above Nitain is a time gate designed specifically to slow you down so it is unlikely to change but once you know the importance of those alerts and know to grab them when you can you shouldn't find yourself short again unless you go after Vauban Prime with a stockpile of less than 18-20.

I appreciate your feedback! If they wont increase the the frequency then they should at least increase the the length that the alert is open. Its just the fact within a 9 hour span not a single one appear is ludicrous. To be clear when i get done with a mission i check my alerts after and before my next mission. also the in game notifications also let me know. 

22 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

They've always been 4 per day.  Unlikely to change. They're the "patience resources" for Warframe, the only resource you can't really grind for, makes you target the Alerts and not miss any.

Alerts being on higher level Planets is a non-issue, you can ask for a taxi or simply walk your way through the starchart, it actually gives you an incentive to do so.

Keep being patient and if you're playing that much on a daily basis, you'll eventually have enough Nitain to craft whatever you want.

PS: The only non-Prime Warframe requiring 5 Nitain is Ivara (if the Wikia is up-to-date) which you can't have if you haven't progressed much on the Starchart anyway.

Thank you for responding!

Whats a taxi? This is the first time ive ever heard that term used for a game.

Edited by Hellcrane55
because i want to

14 hours ago, Hellcrane55 said:

Thank you for responding!

Whats a taxi? This is the first time ive ever heard that term used for a game.

Basically, a taxi is when you don't have access to a specific node, you can ask anyone who has to "bring you there".

Usually a clanmate if you have any, or anyone in any chan. There's always someone who'll gladly help on these cases.

PVP, LUNARO, SHOULD GET NEW REWARD TYPES, AS WELL AS BEING ADDED TO ALERTS, TO INCLUDE NITAIN, AND OTHER RESOURCES, MODS, AND CLICHEE. COSMETIC ITEMS, AND OTHER COLELCTIBLE THINGS FOR THE PLAYERS TO BUILD SAWS AND K-DRIVES, OTHER BLUEPRINTS ALSO, MAYBE A GOOD TIME TO ADD A NEW TYPE OF BLUE PRINT AND MAKE THESE GAME MODES MORE ACCECIBLE INSIDE OF THE RELAYS AND TOWNS OF BOTH FORTUNA AND EARTH/CETUS SO THAT ALL PLAYERS CAN FIND THEM ACCIDENTALLY, THEY COULD BE ANNOUNCED OR SOMETHING, LUNARO AND PVP ARE NOT POPULAR OR REWARDIGN ENOUGH PLEASE GIX, FIX THEM TO ALERTS, AND MAKE THEM MORE EXCITING REASON TO PARTICIPATE, SYNDICATE MISSIONS ARE ALSO FLAKKY AND HIDDEN, WITH BAD REWARDS, AND LENGHTY FARMING FOR EXPENSIVE LOOT.