Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, please, dont focus on making Deserts of Kuva this year

Xardis

57 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

Deserts of Kuva? Is that a name you just came up with or is it the actual name of the next open world area DE is making?

31 minutes ago, Atsia said:

Are you complaining that's Kuva amounts are too low are making up a random name for an open map?

No, just a made up name. I think its very easy to see that DE wants to place next landscape on Mars. Tho I would like Kuva to be more accesible than just Siphons or Survival being the only realistic options, I didnt intend it in nicknaming the next landscape. My main point is that there are far too many things to fix and improve in existing game for DE to push yet another landscape only to leave it and build another, and another...

Kuva, Rivens, mandatory mods, warframe reworks, more meaningful content in PoE, improvment of SO and ESO, more arbitration rewards, Conclave and Lunaro connected content; to name only a few systems in game that I would like to see developed more.

• Like 1

DE, please don't summon Meteor and destroy the Earth. You haven't said you are going to do it in the past and nothing has implied you are going to do it, I'm just making sure you don't do it.

45 minutes ago, Xardis said:

No, just a made up name.

45 minutes ago, Xardis said:

I think its very easy to see that DE wants to place next landscape on Mars.

Then you aren't listening to what DE is actually saying.

• Like 1