Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Progress in WARFRAME is quite well

Gnlstorm

I had 5500h ingame, MR26 during these hours i grind mostly everyday(I got stable job) and yet i still not getting Bored

Lot of Tenno said Warframe Grind is insane, Reward is bad, Content is bored but to be honest i think it individual some people is really handling well.

My endgame in Warframe is collect everything available ingame include Tennogen stuff and i proudly to say i had collected 95% of the stuff.

Few stuff that i still unable to collect is Master Founder bundle, some conclave mod/comestics and 40 Tennogen skin as for remain i had collected.

What i mean completed - Warframe market is empty, Tennogen market is empty, collected all Mods and Maxed, collected all weapon and maxed(forma at least 3 - 6 times each), Kuria, Fragment, Song somachord, Floofs and i had done all the stuff i mention.

That is my Endgames...

Come to the main point - Dun said Warframe Grind is insane but until now i saved ton of Resource for incoming content. Reward is not my concern because it not hard to obtain just dun be lazy. Content is not important to me because most content DE given i can be done it within days or weeks. For me the stuff i most happy with is my Progression... 

30month is all i played to reach it myself i never go around asked for help and yet i able to finish all game progress. I also once a newbie but because of my Love and Understanding for DE/Warframe i devoted to this Beautiful games..

U make your own Warframe, we got 100% control of our Warframe progress/path. Learn to handle time/grind well. Give postive Feedback and dun rage.

I sincerely Thank DE/Warframe make my everyday to the fullest at least until now i dun feel bad spending Time and Money on DE

Have fun everyone and hope Warframe will stand tough forever....

Edited by Gnlstorm

• 2 weeks later...