Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

23.5.0 Mask of the Revenant - Hotfix 4

Mask of the Revenant: Public Hotfix 4

This may be one of our smallest Hotfixes ever. It is one we can do quickly because it is just tried and true data (not code or assets) - we originally had not planned on deploying, but we were able to isolate this data change for deployment. Our priority is still getting in position for 2 major things: Prime Access and Prime Vault unity, and of course, Fortuna Cert.

Fortuna Cert Status: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1052679-fortuna-part-1-on-switch-cert-status-thread/

Changes/Fixes:

• Removed Mag & Nova Prime Vault Relics from tables. If you have them in your inventory, you keep them!

• Like 1

I don't know what to say to this really. I think I have said it enough now.

Makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever!  And then even saying that your priority is to get Prime Access and Prime Vault Unity!   Really?  This is how you accomplish that? By closing the current Prime Vault two weeks earlier than all other platforms?

So you just refuse to answer our question as to why this was necessary?  Why do Switch players get shafted with the Prime Vault and have it closed on them two weeks earlier than all other platforms!   PC, XboxOne and PS4 can enjoy another two weeks with Prime Vault and they already had a week longer than the Switch platform in the first place! 

You guys must have a very unique dictionary, as in mine the word "Unity" has a slightly different meaning.

Edited by (NSW)Jeronan

Oof. Sounds like this one came from pretty high up, considering you guys weren't quite planning on it.

Just wish we had some update on cert status. Anyway. Much luck, I'm sure it's hard pushing a huge update onto a new platform. I mean it was hard enough on PC.

vor 41 Minuten schrieb (NSW)countcb:

So Void drop tables are back to normal.

But the rest is still not up to date.

Gaia just dropped a Lith Z2 for me... Thought these were vaulted in December...

Was hoping this fix would bring the relics drop tables up to date. 😞

They Are vaulted on PC PS4 and Xbox One but on Switch Lith Z2 is still there due to Banshee Prime Euphona Prime and Helios Prime not being vaulted here yet 🙂

7 minutes ago, (NSW)xMarvin732 said:

They Are vaulted on PC PS4 and Xbox One but on Switch Lith Z2 is still there due to Banshee Prime Euphona Prime and Helios Prime not being vaulted here yet 🙂

Yeah. But I was hoping that this patch would change that.

The differences between switch and the rest are getting bigger instead of smaller:

- Helios (etc) still available on switch despite being officially vaulted mid December.

- Mag and Nova already back in the vault on switch but still available for the rest.

Makes it difficult to follow conversation or guides because the drop tables are so different.

Farming Mesa Prime in the void... Yeah, not on switch because void is back to non relic drops before Mesa Prime even was released. 😞

vor 25 Minuten schrieb (NSW)countcb:

Yeah. But I was hoping that this patch would change that.

The differences between switch and the rest are getting bigger instead of smaller:

- Helios (etc) still available on switch despite being officially vaulted mid December.

- Mag and Nova already back in the vault on switch but still available for the rest.

Makes it difficult to follow conversation or guides because the drop tables are so different.

Farming Mesa Prime in the void... Yeah, not on switch because void is back to non relic drops before Mesa Prime even was released. 😞

They probably have Helios Prime still out with Banshee Prime and Euphona because Switch version came out too soon to vault it already and since Mesa Prime isnt out yet officially there and Chroma prime access is still ongoing

5 hours ago, (NSW)Evvea said:

Will this hotfix address the color scheme issue? 

Asking the important questions here. 

How am I supposed to play Fashionframe when I can't even color my Saryn Prime properly? 😞

Edited by (NSW)Traumatize
Derped on a word.

6 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

They probably have Helios Prime still out with Banshee Prime and Euphona because Switch version came out too soon to vault it already

And that logic contradicts the fact that switch is the first platform they removed Mag and Nova relics.

So if they remove things early, then I would prefer to be in unity with everything and not only parts of the relics...

I don't want to argue. Just wanted to say, that I don't get the logic behind this 🙂

Enough of the rambling.

Thanks for the hotfix! At least I have my clan symbol now. It is pretty sweet 😄

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (NSW)countcb:

And that logic contradicts the fact that switch is the first platform they removed Mag and Nova relics.

So if they remove things early, then I would prefer to be in unity with everything and not only parts of the relics...

I don't want to argue. Just wanted to say, that I don't get the logic behind this 🙂

Enough of the rambling.

Thanks for the hotfix! At least I have my clan symbol now. It is pretty sweet 😄

Maybe its not because of DE's Fault, maybe Nintendo decided that but we dont know,

Thanks to Hotfix #4 the clan Ten Zetsurin now has its emblem. Now that we have an emblem to display, All we need is for the next update and hope that some if not all the bugs and issues get resolved. We, the Tenno, must think about the difficulty of coding and designing that goes to this beautiful game. They are preparing to drop Fortuna on the switch, which is the newest of the consules. i understand the frustration, especially in PoE, where the Vormalists rarely spawn, but i am aware that this is not an easy feat for DE. Regardless on how hard it must be, they continue to present us with new stuff. Fortuna will be nice and fun to have but my real joy will come from the new questline, The New War. Ive been at the edge of my seat since the trailer came out and am being a good boy and being patient. Keep on fighting fellow Tenno