Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Gear Bundle II is Live Now!

[DE]Helen

bdba7b4043accd8ee9cbb186f97b4132.jpg

Tenno! A new Twitch Prime Gear Bundle is inbound!

From January 17 to February 19, you can use Twitch Prime to claim an exclusive bundle containing 50 Platinum (non-tradeable), a 7-day Affinity Booster, and a 7-day Resource Booster.

To claim your bundle, remember to link your Twitch Prime and Warframe Accounts here and then head over to www.warframe.com/twitchprime to claim your bundle.

As an added bonus, make sure you pick up the Trinity Prime Bundle and Prime Weapon Bundle here. Both are free to claim with Twitch Prime and loaded with powerful Weapons, a Warframe, a Syandana and much more.

Get your bundle before it’s too late!

Thanks a lot for the free stuff, first of all!

But I do have a question regarding the 50 platinum. The way I understand it this platinum is not tradeable to other players. How does it behave once it is in the account though? Will it be automatically be used for the first non-trading purchase, for example by getting some warframe slots? Or will this non-tradeable plat remain at the bottom end of the account and mess up a trade with another player in the future, where I assume I have a certain amount of platinum in my account while actually still holding those non-tradeable 50 plat? Is there a way to check how much of my platinum I can use to trade and how much is non-tradeable? 

• 2 months later...

Archived