Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Virtuos Surge max cycling Profit-Taker Orb resistance

DeathshotSE

I believe this should be a bug assuming the Profit-Taker Orb cycles resistance when interacting with void stuff. Virtuos Surge at max rank, it makes the amp deal 100% electricity damage and no traces of void damage. If the amp does no void damage, you would think it won't cycle the Orb resistance, but it still does. I would think these Virtuos arcanes were meant for you to cover another element in the Orb fight, disabling your amp from cycling the resistance as a trade-off. You would still be able to cycle via Void Blast / Void Dash since they sort of deal void damage.

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

Profit-Taker Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Replaced the Profit-Taker Phase 4 Vaulted Relic reward with a Mesa Prime Relic.
  • Increased the reward chance of Gyromag, Atmo and Repeller Systems from Profit-Taker Bounties.
  • Operators can now switch the Profit-Taker’s Shield type regardless of the damage type of the equipped Amp.
  • Like 1

On 2019-01-20 at 10:47 AM, MaRyuu said:

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.3

• Operators can now switch the Profit-Taker’s Shield type regardless of the damage type of the equipped Amp.

Good to know. Strange why they made this change. Unless there were bugs with the old implementation, I see no issues with not cycling shields with non-void Amp. You still have Void Blast and Void Dash that can cycle it. You are simply sacrificing your ability to switch shield at range for covering another element.