Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.9 + 24.2.9.1

[DE]Megan

Toggle-Sprint seems to have stopped functioning after this hotfix.

Also, I tried commenting here from the news console on my ship but was told to log in to do so, after which I was redirected to what looked like the warframe front-page, where it told me I was already logged in. I tried seeing if it had logged me in, but I ended up logging in through the site.

2 minutes ago, Lapideus said:

Agreed, they should really change to match her accent color.

That's how it's supposed to be.

15 minutes ago, DarthKadra said:

Why! That gold stuff like Nova's particles and Frost's Ice Wave traces work against Fashionframe.

Because it was released this way and then became bugged like the next week or so. Just like Antimatter drop and Iron Skin, they should match the accent color from the get go if I remember correctly. Unlike Frost's and Ember's stuff, this one was well thought because it was designed from the get go.

Can someone tell me why we can't use self-damage to power up Nyx's absorb, with that change it would change her from being a bad C-tier (brozime) to an A-tier frame. It's a little QoL change that would make her so much better, as she would both have a cc ability and a nuke ability with added survivability.

4 minutes ago, Tzar-Ye-Sylph said:

Why is it behind rank 3 though? I still have to run the bounties 100's of times in order to rank up to the point where you can get them for standing as well as farm toroids, the standing cost would be fine alone at rank 1 or 2

Rank 3... No reason to do Profit-Taker again then... Jeez. Goodbye, Fortuna amps.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Spare Parts Mod triggering from self-inflicted death (Lenz, etc), which allowed it’s chance function of dropping a Rare Item to trigger repeatedly at your leisure.

Man, and I thought "you must grind This Much unnecessary bullS#&$ to use a new convenience feature" was petty, but this? This is ridiculously, actively hostile towards your player base, makes Ion Hazzikostas look up and go "damn, y'all" petty.

Who in the hell was clamoring for this change?

So much thanks for the update !!!
Please, have a look on :

31 minutes ago, lukaself said:

Thanks for the changes.

However still no news about this: no communication, no patch notes, nothing.

😿

Indeed, it's pretty disgusting that this has been ignored for so long.. I feel someone has worked on the "new" fur and doesn't want to admit their work is terrible.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Nova Prime's Null Star antimatter particles not being gold.

But why? Its horribly ugly. I look like a box of kellogs honey pops now. Is there a possibility to color it seperately? Based on your energycolor or accents would be fine too.

Opticor firing animation missing

braton vandal reload animation issue

what about some tweaks for nagantakas stats and passive?

and what about buffs for baruuks 4? pure crit, 0 status and 100% impact? was he built to have a useless ult at high levels? please give it some status and balanced ips

Archived