Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.9 + 24.2.9.1

[DE]Megan

21 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Spare parts no longer working. Not in the simulacrum, not in the missions, nowhere.

Please, *kindly* explain this bug nerf.

^ this.

I never previously used the self damage method, but rather would get killed by enemies during a (solo) mission in order to trigger the mod. This doesn't seem to be working at all anymore, even though the patch notes claim that only death by self inflicted damage should be affected.

My guess is that the mod now only triggers if the sentinel dies and the player character remains alive? However, I have been unable to test this as of yet as this is a much more difficult condition to meet. If this really is intended to be the only way the mod works now, the change appears to render the mod virtually useless, and the farm for certain rare materials *drastically* more tedious and time consuming.

edit2: I've had the chance to do some further testing. For those who would still like to use this mod as a viable way to farm rare mats, it is still easily triggered with the following method: become surrounded by enemies, go into operator form/void mode, allow your sentinel to die (this triggers the mod), *then* return to your warframe and allow yourself to be killed (or I guess kill yourself with lenz) in order to resurrect your sentinel.

6 часов назад, Zorlorn сказал:

^ this.

I never previously used the self damage method, but rather would get killed by enemies during a (solo) mission in order to trigger the mod. This doesn't seem to be working at all anymore, even though the patch notes claim that only death by self inflicted damage should be affected.

My guess is that the mod now only triggers if the sentinel dies and the player character remains alive?

It doesnt happen either. Playing tanky frames while your sentinel blows by bombard rocket has exactly the same effect. I.e NONE.

Fix. the freaking. mod.

Some new things to report.  When going into archwing mode, weapons will clip weirdly.  Swapping weapons seems to have fixed the clipping issue...  Excuse the blur -- I thought I shut off motion blur, but it seems to also still be on.  As you can almost see, the majority of the weapon is missing:

KRaAM4F.jpg

When in the loading screen to a mission I get the default colour for my lander while it's loading up and then goes to the colour scheme I set after an undetermined amount of time.  Following is what I see when loading: 

Vi737f0.jpg

which will then load my colour scheme:

ForeayI.jpg

7 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

It doesnt happen either. Playing tanky frames while your sentinel blows by bombard rocket has exactly the same effect. I.e NONE.

Fix. the freaking. mod.

In which case, the only way the mod triggers is by enemies killing the sentinel while you're alive. It's still easily achieved by equipping no survivability mods (on the sentinel, as well as on yourself so you can easily die afterwards to rez the sentinel) and hiding in void mode while surrounded by enemies.

Edit: I have tested this method and it is still very effective imo. Don't get me wrong, I don't really like the change either, and I wouldn't mind seeing it reverted. At least it's still viable, though.

On 2019-01-18 at 2:16 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*snip*

• Fixed Nova Prime's Null Star antimatter particles not being gold.

*snip*

Please unfix this, and antimatter drop for that matter.

Or perhaps a tickbox to enable/disable this feature?
Several other frames have optional visual elements, and this certainly seems to divide opinion so it would fit here.

This is too much visual noise, a bunch of high contrast fast moving items on screen is just distracting.
It also feels feels like Nova has been taking fashion tips from Austin Powers... VERY tacky, ich.

Nothing wrong with Mesa's butt.

The one thing I have noticed is the ammo supplies on the left are they meant to be moving in that way, the right side isn't I'd add pictures but don't seem to have attachments feature yet.

adding a video in a sec.

My Mesa butt was always good. 🙂

4 hours ago, HarryMHD said:

i was hoping for a fix on the vermilion storm stance with it's animations, and must i mention the claws are still not appearing when u melee with them

Unfortunately this has been going on for a while...  A really long while.  Apparently DE needs a reminder that this is still happening...  From 2 years ago...  This intermittent appearing/disappearing of Venka weapons still happening...  I have been able to confirm this also affects the Venka Prime as well

70BSNQA.jpg

6 hours ago, HarryMHD said:

i was hoping for a fix on the vermilion storm stance with it's animations, and must i mention the claws are still not appearing when u melee with them

Same with Glaives when you qucik melee they either don't appear or appear tiny and barely visible as if you are fighting with a holstered glaive instead fully equipped one. (worked fine some time before when you quick meleed with them and the models looked correct)

On 2019-01-19 at 3:16 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed seeing Kuva in the Mission Progress/End of Mission screen when you’re ineligible to earn it. This is a follow-up fix from:

• Fixed clients who already completed a particular Kuva Siphon/Flood mission being able to re-earn the same Kuva reward by joining any Host that hasn't completed said mission yet.

This has gone terribly wrong guys.. my squad jumped into a mission that none of us had done and completed it then none of us got the kuva.. so we did another, same thing.. then we did the brand new flood and same thing.. 3 missions not done before and no kuva ..  wtf.. the grind is now kinda hard DE ..

16 hours ago, Nyxxxxxxaaaaaahhhhhhhh said:

Is the First Mission of the day bonus was removed? :thonk:

15 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Hope not, I'll tell you tomorrow when I do my run see if i get double or not. 🙂

I can tell you it's still working, you might have had a bug at the time, I just got my double credits for first mission.

On 2019-01-18 at 9:16 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Spare Parts Mod triggering from self-inflicted death (Lenz, etc), which allowed it’s chance function of dropping a Rare Item to trigger repeatedly at your leisure.

so nerfing the only good niche the mod had? how smart and clever, that's not like this mod wasn't used anywhere else really. How to kill one of your mod 101. 

Archived