Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.9 + 24.2.9.1

[DE]Megan

Sorry, K-Drive points mean nothing since the Mastery Rank issue still hasn't been addressed. Mine, and many others from what I've read in the forums, are Maxed yet still don't show maxed in Profile, i.e., mine still shows shows MR20 in profile.  

38 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

That's how it's supposed to be.

Because it was released this way and then became bugged like the next week or so. Just like Antimatter drop and Iron Skin, they should match the accent color from the get go if I remember correctly. Unlike Frost's and Ember's stuff, this one was well thought because it was designed from the get go.

Intentional or not this is really BAD change.

This should be optional at best or benefit from accent color like you said.

Not be stuck with gold regardless. No one likes golden cheese puffs orbiting around them when your Warframe is Silver and Black for example.

DE has no mercy for people with OCD :(

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

What Nyx can do with her 'Absorb' now allows for more tactical team play / solo play. 

• Nyx Absorb explosion radius increases based on the Damage Absorbed (capped Nyx to 75m max).
  • A thematic element of 'manipulating others damage' has now been weaved through Nyx's Absorb. Absorb now has 'lingering Absorption' - Nyx's Absorb now converts a % of the Absorbed Damage into a self Damage buff when the ability ends for a limited time, dispelled on recast. This means as your teammate or enemies power your Absorb, you can tactically break it for damage/range - and/ or a self-damage buff for Nyx imbued by those around you! This synergizes with Mind Control, allowing more powerful victims, as well as allowing more lethality on Nyx's weakened and distracted enemies. 
    • Added +400% Damage cap to Nyx Absorb Damage buff.

so..... uhm... sorry for sounding like a dum dum
but what the hell does this do? in lamens terms? I tried going solo and in a team and the ability still doesnt do damage
so uhm am I doing something wrong here or was this "buff" for nothing?

8 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Intentional or not this is really BAD change.

This should be optional at best or benefit from accent color like Primed Ironskin at least.

Not be stuck with gold regardless. No one likes golden cheese puffs orbiting around them when your Warframe is Silver and Black for example.

DE has no mercy for people with OCD 😞

Excuse me, but I want to make a proper point here because people always putting their beloved colors first and foremost and forget about the important stuff.

This is a FEATURE that got launched back in Update 15.9. This got broken less than a month afterwards. People have been making topics on the matter for years. They most likely gave up because sometimes, unfortunately, DE is slow with them. I don't. I never do. (It's been 3 years this time).

It's not acceptable that people come here and not only treat what is a FIX as some new feature, but not understanding why it's fixed in the first place.

Now. What I DO agree, is that since Iron Skin and these particles use the PBR system, it would be harmless to tie them to the accents. It wasn't back in the day because Nova was the first Prime to feature these kind of metallics. Doesn't mean it can't be changed. You are always free to go to the Art Feedback subsection, open a thread, and state "Hey DE, since Iron Skin on Rhino Prime can be colored through the Accents, can we tie Antimatter Drop and Null Star to it as well?". And they will most likely do so when they have a bit of time.

But please understand: There's people here that ask for stuff that constantly breaks and do so for the longest periods of time. We deal with a frustration a lot of users and players will probably never understand. Think it twice before stating it's "bad" or "terrible".

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The following Profit-Taker Bounty rewards have been added to Vox Solaris Offerings for Standing:

• Gyromag Systems (1000 Standing)
  • Atmo Systems (2500 Standing)
  • Repeller Systems (5000 Standing)

I guess it made too much sense to have them drop from Mankers it seems 😕

Why did you guys have to touch Oberon strategy in index? Do you guys realize index grind isn't fun and people just want an efficient way to get several rounds completed for credits? Also fix sprint toggle, nobody enjoys keeping the button pressed for sprint.

Just now, MirageKnight said:

I guess it made too much sense to have them drop from Mankers it seems 😕

They should have added them as drops from the raknoids. Scyto giving Gyro, Kyta giving Atmo and making the players able to fight exploiter orbs for Repeller .

Just now, Diavoros said:

They should have added them as drops from the raknoids. Scyto giving Gyro, Kyta giving Atmo and making the players able to fight exploiter orbs for Repeller .

That would help as well. The reason I suggested Mankers is because of the Fluctus Arch-gun they wield. Surely they'd need those components to carry them around like we do!

10 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Excuse me, but I want to make a proper point here because people always putting their beloved colors first and foremost and forget about the important stuff.

This is a FEATURE that got launched back in Update 15.9. This got broken less than a month afterwards. People have been making topics on the matter for years. They most likely gave up because sometimes, unfortunately, DE is slow with them. I don't. I never do. (It's been 3 years this time).

It's not acceptable that people come here and not only treat what is a FIX as some new feature, but not understanding why it's fixed in the first place.

Now. What I DO agree, is that since Iron Skin and these particles use the PBR system, it would be harmless to tie them to the accents. It wasn't back in the day because Nova was the first Prime to feature these kind of metallics. Doesn't mean it can't be changed. You are always free to go to the Art Feedback subsection, open a thread, and state "Hey DE, since Iron Skin on Rhino Prime can be colored through the Accents, can we tie Antimatter Drop and Null Star to it as well?". And they will most likely do so when they have a bit of time.

But please understand: There's people here that ask for stuff that constantly breaks and do so for the longest periods of time. We deal with a frustration a lot of users and players will probably never understand. Think it twice before stating it's "bad" or "terrible".

You missed the point.

The fact that this isn't optional but FORCED (no way to change the color like you can with Iron Skin)

Is a really BAD change regardless how you try to excuse it.

Customization plays a BIG part in Warframe if you haven't noticed yet - - '

Restricting some colors or make some crucial parts of weapon or warframe and its effects uncolorable is always a bad idea and hurts the Fashionframe aspect greatly.

The Nyx changes seem interesting. I might take her for another spin tonight (because I did last night too)... she always felt a decent frame. She doesn't need to be perfect or "meta", just being able to do her thing in a fun enough way. These seem changes in that direction, on paper at least (or computer monitor).

Also gg on repeller and atmo systems being purchasable now. I don't need them right now, but you never know.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

[...]

thanks for the ~

on another note: could we finally get an option to lock the chat box's position ? i dislike it when my chat box jumps to another position on the screen or when i accidentally drag it. its a real hassle after a while.

Archived