Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.9 + 24.2.9.1

[DE]Megan

31 minutes ago, Vryheid said:

Despite being heavily flawed this damage buff is still a straight improvement to Absorb so I may be looking a gift horse in the mouth by criticizing it. I really do appreciate when the devs give some of the older, less popular frames some love and try to update their kits to keep on par with the new content. As it stands, though, this buff is simply too ineffective for players to even consider paying attention to let alone strategizing their playstyle around. ...

I have mixed feelings about it as well (about the range buff at least), for reasons laid out in the workshop thread:

Spoiler
On 2019-01-04 at 4:12 PM, Kontrollo said:

What hasn't really changed

• From a damage standpoint, her 4 was crap before and is crap now.
    • With the sole exception that if it's ever made useful (if you decide to crank up the numbers), it'll be in dedicated teams exploiting the new damage mechanic, by charging her with a specific damage type. Because of that alone its damage will never be viable when simply fighting an enemy faction. Or it wouldn't be long until it'd get hit with the nerf stick. Obvious.

Although I have to say I very much welcome this addition. Will need to playtest it for a while before giving my opinion, however. Anyway, I've quoted you because:

• you bring up some interesting points
  • try Castanas

hace 3 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Added code for laptops with AMD GPUs to request optimized performance (instead of low-power).
  •  

OMG, didn't expect this especifically but anyways, love you guys, my pc laptop will thanks you, and me too 

22 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

I want to die.

My Khora Neuroptics that FINALLY dropped from onslaught zone 6 after 100+ runs was lost because of hotfix.

#*!% my life

Well that "Stay in your missions while hotfix is deploying" msg isn't just for show you know.

These nyx changes (overall) are a bit depressing, the damage buff on 4 (for instance) sounds interesting, but that 400% cap tho . . . You realize that people are not going to use it when it isnt even as much as mirage and octavia, not even including chroma. Also, why are you limiting psychic bolts so much? just make it spamable or add some synergy with chaos, something like "enemies effected by chaos will cause psychic bolts to bounce to up to 1 (effected by duration since narrow minded nukes range) enemies not effected by by psychic bolts with half the range (stacks for each bounce)." Like a limit of 6 enemies makes the ability useless. Could also add synergy with it to Mind control, like "If the target is effected by psychic bolts before being mind controlled, the target will periodically cast psychic bolts (with like half range or tied to their weapons or something)."

After latest update i am facing FPS drops every 3 seconds like 60 - 23 - 60, it doesn't happen on first login in orbitor, but as soon as i enter any mission, fps drop starts, and it continues all over the mission then, it also continues in the orbitor. i really want to quit playing the game due to this issue, please fix. 

one question to all in a chat! DE ldelayut constant mistakes at correction old and to them for it write thanks? for what, for the fact that top players do not see couple of days of life where testers where check? top players suffer most and any award and respect! explain Hmm

P.S. I will never understand your mind, and do not cost that, DE the seller put off to you bad goods, then corrected also for this thanks? already every time!

Love the ability to buy the fortuna parts, but am still wondering if you're going to fix the fact that Fluctus-wielding arch-gunners ignore the quick thinking mod. I'd be fine if it was a magnetic proc(even though the fluctus doesn't do this) or some kind of energy drain(even though I don't think the fluctus does this), but ignoring a specific mod just feels bad.

2 минуты назад, Arshaviir сказал:

Please fix the datamass not spawning 90% of the time for the first phase of the profit taker missions to capture the base

will correct, only then another will be even worse (

and then you still sazhit thanks, well children small)) giving money

Arcane "MAGUS FIREWALL" DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLESS YOU HOST or SOLO!!!

It's been weeks D.E..  I wasted standing on this arcane in hopes that you have fixed this issue. It is the MOST USELESS Arcane. It literally does nothing. Do you know how annoying it is to stay in void mod to see if some  balls show up. PLEASE LOOK OVER THIS ISSUE. or my suggestion, just get rid of it. I haven't seen this arcane take any EFFECT. Even in SOLO.

"MAGUS REPAIR" was the same issue but that has been fixed. So i dont know if you're still working on it, or if it was skipped. But it's an issue. A Tier 4 reward, too much standing to be waisting.

Keep up the Good Work,

from your Tenno Bro, Quill Zod-El

This really hasnt addressed any of the issues with Nyx.  The AI for mind controlled enemies is still bjorked. a Charger mind controlled at Akkad spent 50 seconds meandering in a circle, attacked one foe, was attacked by 12+ and only deviated from this behavior to run directly at me as i fired my lenz.. this has repeated with each attempt to make that power someway useful in a fight.

Her #2 is now the single worst power in the game AND can take 3 extra seconds to turn it off if you were silly enough to use it. It randomly debuffs upto 6 foes out of 50 and which enemies is random. it cannot be recast until it expires/dispelled.Where once you needed the augment, but firing off 3-4 volleys could still break up a large hoarde for you.  and her #4?/ just WTH guys? You can buff your team if only you are willing to suicide? (Because if you are taking fire to charge your absorb, dropping absorb is a bad idea...) Previously it was necessary to use at least 3 of Nyx 4 augments to make her viable as anything other than 'press 4', now not even her augments can make her useful other than as a disposable nuke...

Please! just put her back!

(With MUCH MUCH extra on the please)

Nyx.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The following Profit-Taker Bounty rewards have been added to Vox Solaris Offerings for Standing:

• Gyromag Systems (1000 Standing)
  • Atmo Systems (2500 Standing)
  • Repeller Systems (5000 Standing)

That's something, at least.

1 hour ago, Inthebag said:

I'm running in a strange issue with this hotfix, in which after doing heist bounty 4 of fortuna (the spider-orb fight) and returning to fortuna, the elevator loading that would then open to the mission summary menu lasts for Way too much, that it always forces me to do alt+f4, and not being able to keep the rewards this way means no crisma toroids for me... sounds like these fortuna optimizations weren't so good at least for my end...

just wanna add that this issue is happening also on the plains of eidolons, with the return to cetus getting me stuck the exact same way fortuna does, infinite loading, doors stuck, no summary with reward/etc

Archived