Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

imperator vandal, gravimag install does not consume catalyst and bugs damage ui to show toxin and radiation present unmodded

steelblueskies

so this appearance of the grineer event, finally churned out parts for it and built.

installed gravimag from the menu option that is prompted on attempt to equip for land use slot, and was not prompted to install a catalyst first(it was also mr0 fresh out of the foundry).

i believed this might have been a feature so noted it and checked stock, catalyst amount available remained the same as before gravimag install this way, yet capacity on newly gravimagged imp vandal was appropriate for mr 26 with a catalyst on an unranked weapon(52). no plat removed either. so what the heck?

okay thats either a bug or a feature, i legitimately do not know, if its a bug could i get some help?

ahem. moving on, proceed to try some leveling for formaing. 

on nearing end of first leveling process notice that damage values listed inside the upgrade menu ui is MUCH MUCH higher than in the vehicle loadout ui for BOTH land and aw mode, but ONLY for elementals.

proceed to examine more closely and find that imperator vandal, with zero mods was showing toxin and radiation in addition to ips inside the upgrade ui, but only ips in the vehicle loadout hover stats.

it seems this mysterious toxin and radiation is being added to the elemental damages listed if any elementals/combos are added, but only inside the upgrade ui.

i tried to cover the different config weirdness in the following video navigating around the ui and loadouts.

as i am not seeing this specifically reported elsewhere, i begin to suspect this may be related to the gravimag upgrade noted above, and that this entire run of things is somehow all rooted in a singular bug, that i as an end user can't simply fix.

i checked and it does not apply to the regular imperator, nor is there any weird erroneous damage values for any of my other aw weapons gravimagged the normal aw mode>catalyst>gravimag way manually step by step. 

this also is beyond the reported ips spread being nerfed to match the regular imperator for some patches. it also isn't a session issue as it persists through relog(ie appears permanent, cannot fully determine if any ui is correct/ its a purely ui).

should i be contacting support directly as well as this report? has anyone else had this happen?