Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing craft defaults colors temporarily.

Schuka

Having this same issue after the most recent update, takes about a second for the actual skin to show up, initially it shows my ship with the default skin. (and I have WF on an SSD btw)

Very distracting. Especially because you see it so so frequently.

Edited by Tennmuerti

Same issue, but mine loads pretty quickly. About 50/50 solo, varies when teaming but generally loads correct colors after about 3-5 seconds. Affects other people's landing craft colors the same as mine. Also, yes, it's loading from an SSD. I have no mechanical HDDs in this system.

Begin load:C8394F08950F1E04900E190A1B1011DD11B9A41A

End load:

0968DD8720604B4985C604BD263DEB6054AC2390

Edited by YoureAnEight
Words. I forgot some.

I don't understand this.  

Either the bug that they created that is causing this problem is too far woven into the last patch that it's making it difficult to repair it or DE doesn't give a S#&$ about the cosmetic look of our landers and are focusing entirely on other things.  Granted, there are a TON of other things that need fixing (like Orb Vallis Somachord fragments) but if this is affecting everyone, that should raise its priority more than a bit. 

I find it odd and more than a bit disconcerting that DE hasn't said a word in even acknowledgment of this problem. 

21 hours ago, Zeoran said:

I don't understand this.  

Either the bug that they created that is causing this problem is too far woven into the last patch that it's making it difficult to repair it or DE doesn't give a S#&$ about the cosmetic look of our landers and are focusing entirely on other things.  Granted, there are a TON of other things that need fixing (like Orb Vallis Somachord fragments) but if this is affecting everyone, that should raise its priority more than a bit. 

I find it odd and more than a bit disconcerting that DE hasn't said a word in even acknowledgment of this problem. 

It's just a cosmetic effect, and I'd bet it's already fixed in their builds. It just probably wasn't considered worth even acknowledging because of how easy a fix it was. Or, I could be wrong...

If it's not fixed by the next patch, THEN complain, cuz I bet they know full well, but have bigger fish to fry.