Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 15 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

Round 15 is here, featuring some brandnew TennoGen content and creators! Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!

Warframe Skins

Alt Helmet

Operator Accessories

Weapon Skins

Syandana

If you have a favourite item that didn’t make it, don’t fret! There’s a good chance we’ll be working with the creator to help get it across the finish line. Usually technical or stylistic issues are the main cause for rejection, but we do our best to help pieces with great promise get accepted to the game. 

Feedback will be sent over the next few weeks, but if you’re a creator and you’d like some critique on your pieces, please feel free to send me a forum DM and we’ll do our best to get you some.

:community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
edit: forgot the Mesa skin! oops
  • Like 10

NIGHT HUNTER MADE IT IN WOOOO!!!!

But, I'm super bummed that the Excal Blade of the Lotus skin (+ the Blade of the Lotus syandana) didn't make it in. Were there technical issues with the skins or something? Because the preview images look fantastic and they don't seem out of place compared to the other BotL skins that have already been accepted.

A860FAC29530DA351A58865A321BD6164799BCA2

Come on, DE! I need this in my life!

Edited by SortaRandom
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

NIGHT HUNTER MADE IT IN WOOOO!!!!

But, I'm super bummed that the Excal Blade of the Lotus skin (+ the Blade of the Lotus syandana) didn't make it in.

A860FAC29530DA351A58865A321BD6164799BCA2

Come on, DE, I need this in my life!

Yup I feel the same way. Wont buy any excalibur tennogen skin unless it's this one hehe. I also think the frost Ion skin is the best of the Ion skins and it didnt get in again. I like the nidus but my personal rule is that I wont buy any tennogen skin for my favorite frames until I see a prime version of it.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

ION Syandanna was thrown away 

Yeach, who doesnt want a good, not over the top syandana? Not me obviously. Its not like Im waiting for something like this for over 4 years. Another round, and again nothing worth my money.

Edited by Xardis
  • Like 3

I don't like to come to the forums to complain but to be honest it seems that's what a majority of us do here without trying to. I am happy for Yatus that his skills are finally being recognized, but I must include the fact that it makes no sense how the picking of which of his skins were included. The Frost ION skin is his best skin to date made by Yatus, catch me on frame fighter if you disagree >.> . Either way I don't understand how Excalibur was Picked over Frost Ion, I understand Rhino, not many Rhino skins, but the same goes for Frost not having many skins in game. Excal has way too many skins as is. Also I don't see votes but I see favorites and unique visitors, the amount of Favorites and Unique visitors Exceeds Both Ion Rhino and Excal by a long shot when it comes to the Frost Ion Skin.

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Frosts                                                                       Rhino                                                                          Excalibur 

4yiFQt2.png AWS3AqN.pngS6khhGM.png

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042897689/myworkshopfiles/?appid=230410 Here's his page if anyone wants to check themselves. I follow these artists regularly. Please DE if you could add at least one more item make it this skin or make it 1st into round 16 cause it was jipped for this round. 

I'm just trying to give you a little bit of my money and also support the artists work that I like.

PS: For Reference Frost has 9 skins in total 5 by DE(deluxe,primed,regular,immortal,Christmas), and 4 Tennogen Skins which all kinda look the same visually, with some textures being moved around.
Rhino has 9 as well 4 by DE(Same minus Christmas) and 5 Tennogen 3 of which are very unique model swaps and 2 being retextures
Whereas Excalibur has 15, 7 by DE(counting umbra as a skin in itself, plus the prisma, dex and the discord skin) 4 unique tennogen skins and 4 kinda recolors.

I am aware that at this point i am ranting but none of what I said is false I am sorry if someone took all the time to read all of what I said. I feel strongly about fashion. If votes actually mattered maybe I'd have less to say..

• Like 17

This Tennogen Round feels a bit underwhelming, at least in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, I really like some of the featured skins, such as Garuda's, Saryn's and the 2 Nikana's, but... that's it?
Overall not a fan of the other skins, even less of the new operator cosmetics, and come on, only 1 new syandana? From all the amazing concepts?

Hopefully better luck next time with Round 16.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, takeshiblue said:

I don't like to come to the forums to complain but to be honest it seems that's what a majority of us do here without trying to. I am happy for Yatus that his skills are finally being recognized, but I must include the fact that it makes no sense how the picking of which of his skins were included. The Frost ION skin is his best skin to date made by Yatus, catch me on frame fighter if you disagree >.> . Either way I don't understand how Excalibur was Picked over Frost Ion, I understand Rhino, not many Rhino skins, but the same goes for Frost not having many skins in game. Excal has way too many skins as is. Also I don't see votes but I see favorites and unique visitors, the amount of Favorites and Unique visitors Exceeds Both Ion Rhino and Excal by a long shot when it comes to the Frost Ion Skin.

Frosts                                                                       Rhino                                                                          Excalibur 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042897689/myworkshopfiles/?appid=230410 Here's his page if anyone wants to check themselves. I follow these artists regularly. Please DE if you could add at least one more item make it this skin or make it 1st into round 16 cause it was jipped for this round. 

I'm just trying to give you a little bit of my money and also support the artists work that I like.

PS: For Reference Frost has 9 skins in total 5 by DE(deluxe,primed,regular,immortal,Christmas), and 4 Tennogen Skins which all kinda look the same visually, with some textures being moved around.
Rhino has 9 as well 4 by DE(Same minus Christmas) and 5 Tennogen 3 of which are very unique model swaps and 2 being retextures
Whereas Excalibur has 15, 7 by DE(counting umbra as a skin in itself, plus the prisma, dex and the discord skin) 4 unique tennogen skins and 4 kinda recolors.

I am aware that at this point i am ranting but none of what I said is false I am sorry if someone took all the time to read all of what I said. I feel strongly about fashion. If votes actually mattered maybe I'd have less to say..

Amen.

If there is some technical issue. Fair enough. But if its because it doesn't look "frost" or "warframe" enough... boy I do not get it.

Need this skin in my life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, takeshiblue said:

Maybe he needs a bit more work to get in! I'll wait for the feedback then start working on him again.

• Like 2

Damn, DE accepted a Syandana that is pretty much exactly like one we already have, operator stuff and a helmet that doesn't feel one bit different from the vanilla helmet that comes with the extremely boring and underwhelming Revenant but nothing of the actual good stuff. No ION Syadana, no Nyx Aures. 🙄

40 minutes ago, Yatus said:

Maybe he needs a bit more work to get in! I'll wait for the feedback then start working on him again.

I don't know exactly what exactly DE means by more work. It is almost like what the community wants plays no role whatsover. Take your syandana for example: it has 10x the votes compared to the one that got accepted. Why would they add a operator cosmetic that barely anyone wants it but wouldn't pick a great and unique Frost skin that has thousands of votes? It is almost as if DE doesn't actually want to sell these items.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Yatus said:

Never even got feedback yet?  😞

Your Frost skin looks amazing.  Don't get it.  Glad you got the Excal and Rhino ones in though, great work!

Your Frost skin is my favorite though.