Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 15 - Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, -NightmareMoon- said:

This is what annoy me the most, excalibur is already the frame with the most tennogen stuff, but other frames like Khora have nothing, is really insulting and outrageous for the people that use her, another excalibur skin and still nothing for other frames that have nothing, this process of accepting stuff need to change, because clearly this is not the most vote by the community is just someone with to much power.

I'm really frustrated right now, and I don't want to be rude but  round is full of frustration for me.

But people making Excalibur skins and not Khora skins isn't really DE's fault, nor anyone's fault. That's just the creator's decisions. And technically certain frames who had nothing before did get something this round (Nidus, Rev, and Garuda). I can understand why it may seem completely unfair that their hasn't been any Khora skins accepted yet, despite their being in the workshop, but there's literally this line from Megan's post:  "If you have a favourite item that didn’t make it, don’t fret! There’s a good chance we’ll be working with the creator to help get it across the finish line. Usually technical or stylistic issues are the main cause for rejection, but we do our best to help pieces with great promise get accepted to the game." 

That means there's still a possible chance one of the skins maybe added, for example one of Yatus's items was actually added late in the previous round. Also I don't really believe you on not wanting to be rude when you expressed hate to the person in charge of accepting items in a previous post. Sounds extremely rude to me. 

• Like 1

Nice to see the Nidus night hunter got in! (Hopefully the blade of the lotus one gets in later! I think They're both A+ in quality)
I'm also super glad to see the Garuda, Rhino and Iara getting those particular skins (and that revenant helm is A+)

I will say I hope the Nidus skin gets its accompanying syandana with it (either here or later) and the Aures ear pieces get in because damn I want wing-esque helm ear pieces.

Huge pity about the Luna great blade skin not making it in. Would have been nice to have a good set of samurai swords for all seasons, going from standard nikana to plus size with the two-hander nikana (well, once it gets released anyway) all the way to king size with the great blade skin.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-18 at 8:13 PM, jbcrazed said:

Never even got feedback yet?  😞

Your Frost skin looks amazing.  Don't get it.  Glad you got the Excal and Rhino ones in though, great work!

Your Frost skin is my favorite though.

He's gotten feedback, that's why there's so many versions of it! Screenshots in the TennoGen tool don't always reflect how the item shows up in-engine -- it still needs some massaging to fix some technical issues. :) 

34 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This item was shown but somehow was not included on the list! So sorry for the confusion, guys. It definitely will be coming in this round. 🙂

So now that Mesa's Regulators are interchangeable. (Prisidio Regulators, Prime Regulators, Vanilla Regulators) Can we now have Tennogen Regulators? As in model swaps similar to Tennogen helms?

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

25 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

He's gotten feedback, that's why there's so many versions of it! Screenshots in the TennoGen tool don't always reflect how the item shows up in-engine -- it still needs some massaging to fix some technical issues. 🙂

Like I said. If its technical issues. More than fair. 

🙂

thanks for clarification! 

Congrats on those who made it in. I will be grabbing some skins this time around that's for sure.

Edited by jbcrazed

On 2019-01-20 at 4:23 AM, -Ekon- said:

How long will it take to launch them?

Items that were accepted durring the last tennogen were posted on September 28, 2018 and were released on November 22, 2018. Tennogen round 13 shown accepted items on June 22, 2018 and DE added them to the game on July 18, 2018.

We can estimate that this round will be released in a month or two from now.

On 2019-01-18 at 2:52 PM, SortaRandom said:

NIGHT HUNTER MADE IT IN WOOOO!!!!

But, I'm super bummed that the Excal Blade of the Lotus skin (+ the Blade of the Lotus syandana) didn't make it in. Were there technical issues with the skins or something? Because the preview images look fantastic and they don't seem out of place compared to the other BotL skins that have already been accepted.

A860FAC29530DA351A58865A321BD6164799BCA2

Come on, DE! I need this in my life!

My Excal wasn't actually even eligible for this round as I slacked off over the holidays and didn't get him revised in time!  Saryn was the only one I fixed up, so she was the only one who had a chance to get accepted.  As for what held it (and my other skins) back, I had unwittingly added a bunch of Grineer detailing into my sculpts that will need to be changed.  There are other frame specific critiques to be addressed, but that's basically what it boiled down to.

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

He's gotten feedback, that's why there's so many versions of it! Screenshots in the TennoGen tool don't always reflect how the item shows up in-engine -- it still needs some massaging to fix some technical issues. 🙂

Say, one thing I was wondering about in regards to feedback and general TennoGen outreach, did you guys send some sort of notifier to creators about the Round 15 submission deadline? Just curious, since I don't think there's one in the Steam Announcements about it or the accepted items for Round 15.

10 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

So now that Mesa's Regulators are interchangeable. (Prisidio Regulators, Prime Regulators, Vanilla Regulators) Can we now have Tennogen Regulators? As in model swaps similar to Tennogen helms?

They're not interchangeable though. Vanilla and Prime can equip Presidio, but neither of them can equip the other.

15 hours ago, LoopStricken said:

They're not interchangeable though. Vanilla and Prime can equip Presidio, but neither of them can equip the other.

The point is in fact that Presidio can be used on any Mesa skin, that should be enough of a gateway for model swap Tennogen Regulators. No? Yes?

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

I’m sort of let down this round. Lot of good stuff to be sure, but...

This now marks two rounds of metric tons of operator accessories. Nobody cares about these. You never see your operator, never use your operator except to zenurik dash or hunt eidolons, and even that’s all forced. Looking at the view to favorite ratios, there are so many amazing warframe/weapon skins and syandanas and I feel that they were just... passed over just to fill an operator quota or something.

This is largely my opinion, so I know it means little. But what justification is there in operator fashion at this point?