Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes from Devstream 122: "Hildrenn" and "Wisp" Feedback and Discussion

___Operator___

As a larger lady myself seeing Hildrenn in the latest devstream filled me with joy and a sort of relatability but with that said there is an issue I have with her current look. That issue being that her chest area is so small that it feels out of proportion to the rest of her. Now I'm not someone who wants sexualized warframes for the sake of it but her bosom does feel very out of place considering her body type and aesthetic

I realize that nothing is set in stone at this point but I'm hoping DE gives her chest the mesa treatment and "buff" it, as I do honestly think that not having such a flat chest would be much better fitting for her.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, stormy505 said:

mesa's asset was buffed because one side was bigger then the other... anyways imo it's completely up to the artists idea of what he wants the frame to be.

Her rear end was not intended to be so prominent, she was released without it and we as a community voiced our opinion and asked for the more prominent rear to return, DE listened and gave it to us. As much as its up to the artist what they choose their art to be we as a community can still offer feedback on it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

Her rear end was not intended to be so prominent, she was released without it and we as a community voiced our opinion and asked for the more prominent rear to return, DE listened and gave it to us. As much as its up to the artist what they choose their art to be we as a community can still offer feedback on it.

the picture on the right has the left cheek being weirdly larger then the one on the right. that's what people complained about and that's what the devs fixed. nothing to do with size.

s1koT7i.jpg

13 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

As a larger lady myself seeing Hildrenn in the latest devstream filled me with joy and a sort of relatability but with that said there is an issue I have with her current look. That issue being that her chest area is so small that it feels out of proportion to the rest of her. Now I'm not someone who wants sexualized warframes for the sake of it but her bosom does feel very out of place considering her body type and aesthetic

To me she looks more of the bodybuilder type so the chest is spot on.

• Like 14

23 hours ago, stormy505 said:

the picture on the right has the left cheek being weirdly larger then the one on the right. that's what people complained about and that's what the devs fixed. nothing to do with size.

s1koT7i.jpg

I never once mentioned the size, I used the word prominent for a reason.

36 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

Because even women who are ripped have breasts.

If their inspiration was female body builders (which it seems to be, based on her flexing animations, her bajillion ab muscles, her pattern looks like the typical bikini that female body builders wear, etc) then her small breast size is accurate. Body builders have low fat ratios, and considering breasts are mostly fat, they would be very small or almost nonexistant on a female body builder.

Here is a quick google search of "female body builders" https://www.google.com/search?q=female+bodybuilder&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid8Neq1_jfAhWQnoMKHRQrD50Q_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=938#imgrc=IlO8zA_SYJ7w0M:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, IntheCoconut said:

If their inspiration was female body builders (which it seems to be, based on her flexing animations, her bajillion ab muscles, her pattern looks like the typical bikini that female body builders wear, etc) then her small breast size is accurate. Body builders have low fat ratios, and considering breasts are mostly fat, they would be very small or almost nonexistant on a female body builder.

Here is a quick google search of "female body builders" https://www.google.com/search?q=female+bodybuilder&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid8Neq1_jfAhWQnoMKHRQrD50Q_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=938#imgrc=IlO8zA_SYJ7w0M:

And in those results you can still clearly see women with chests, not just painted on.

• Like 2

Sooooooo does anyone think this means they may do something to give shields more durability? I'm not talking about gating because I think they said that wasn't happening, but something else. I mean as it is now the only way I can see this working is if the frame is really all armor and health and shields are really nothing more than her energy pool. I think this would be lame

kinda sad when you see the "monkey see, monkey do" the same in all video games nowadays. one makes an update with a big gun, all others follow. same with bosses, last year was spider themed bosses we got fortuna with orb fight.. sighs no more originality across the board nowadays just pure and blatant copy pasta.

Edited by ranks21
  • Like 2

Its a unique mechanic nonetheles. But there are warframes without shields and they work perfectly. Maybe hildren?( forgot her name) will just have like a Shatter skill where she breaks all her shields and add the same amnt as dmg buff or a skill that shreds her shields and gives them to nearby allies or a Wall like volt shield without the dmg buff, just a Wall. :)