Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes from Devstream 122: "Hildrenn" and "Wisp" Feedback and Discussion

___Operator___

Sadly her chest looks line someone took rhino's torso and made some small model tweaks and then tried to hide them under a painted bikini.

unknown.png

Looking at the picture above, her chest looks like a saggy small one to the point of being unrealistic and not in a good way. The black tint in the underboob doesn't help to make it look better.

I hope DE gives some further touches to her chest area, and if they do, they hopefully look for inspiration on women like Julia Vins or Yeon Woo Jhi who manage to keep a figure that's buff without looking less female like most bodybuilders despite not having an humongous chest.

Btw, i guess a thread like this has more chances of being addressed by the devs in art and animation feedback than in general discussion.

Edited by ----Legacy----
  • Like 1

So I thought Wisp and Hildren were Male and Female. But I see poeple refer to Wisp as she. I'm just wondering if its confirmed they're both "female" ? Does this break the pattern where they make male female warframes after eachother?

Edited by BladeFade

4 minutes ago, ranks21 said:

kinda sad when you see the "monkey see, monkey do" the same in all video games nowadays. one makes an update with a big gun, all others follow. same with bosses, last year was spider themed bosses we got fortuna with orb fight.. sighs no more originality across the board nowadays just pure and blatant copy pasta.

And how does this impact your fun? How does originality or the lack of it change the entertainment value of the game? Monks aren't a new concept, but I find Baruuk fun. Blood has literally been around since humans have existed, but I love how Garuda uses it in her kit. Trinity is a generic healer, not original at all, but I love her.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Sadly her chest looks line someone took rhino's torso and made some small model tweaks and then tried to hide them under a painted bikini.

unknown.png

Looking at the picture above, her chest looks like a saggy small one to the point of being unrealistic and not in a good way. The black tint in the underboob doesn't help to make it look better.

I hope DE gives some further touches to her chest area, and if they do, they hopefully look for inspiration on women like Julia Vins or Yeon Woo Jhi who manage to keep a figure that's buff without looking less female like most bodybuilders despite not having an humongous chest.

Btw, i guess a thread like this has more chances of being addressed by the devs in art and animation feedback than in general discussion.

Excellent post, I will be honest I got a bad habit of putting threads here due to not want to risk it being in the wrong place, I will request it to be moved. Thank you.

• Like 1

I'd like to point out that back in 2016, I expressed my thoughts that we needed a frame with a non-typical body type. Like a fat or disproportionately large frame. And I believe the response was "No. Warframes are meant to be the pinnacle of physique. Not this again. Screw Overwatch for making this a thing."

I don't play Overwatch so I don't know what that was about.

And now we have Hildrenn and I feel a bit immature for digging up something I said years ago but... I knew it was a good idea.

Edited by Revenant0713

ok so the two of them looking the same eg being muscular fem type with a big gun makes this a rip off, thats not how it works my dude. Im also gonna note that you have #*!%ing no idea what this frames abilities are so any similarity is superficial at best. Now if this frame comes out with a copy pasta of whatever the hell pinkie can do in overwatch then we can talk about bankrupt creativity until then why dont you save the harsh word slinging for something that deserves it.

• Like 1

So I guess we're just going to ignore Rhino then....and Ivara....and Wukong....and literally every other Frame in the game that has some kind of "This style of character was in another game before so they're copying them!" theme to them.

1 minute ago, Castlefrost said:

Naah, i feel that its equin prime 🙂 but whp knows, maybe they release a male frame in between those ladies.

Can't be, primed frames are not really worked on since all they do is make a new model and just copy everything else over.

Chances are they will indeed release a new frame, or change the gender of the frame halfway through development. Ember was originally supposed to be male and Ash originally female, so yeah, it happens.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Can't be, primed frames are not really worked on since all they do is make a new model and just copy everything else over.

Chances are they will indeed release a new frame, or change the gender of the frame halfway through development. Ember was originally supposed to be male and Ash originally female, so yeah, it happens.

I do hope they brake patterns. I like the idea of warframe partners or counterparts like hildren to rhino, nidus and wisp, frost and embah and baruuk and garuda.

Everyone liked to meme Rhino's humongous crotch and physique since the beginning.
A female rhino is bound to be loved, but I think people just wanted to avoid the social justice hype train.

We want a game for us, not a game that pleases the people that like to scream out of the game just for the sake of publicity.
So we "Need" a non-typical body type warframe probably felt like you were trying to push forward with that hype at the moment.
Probably just a bad case of bad timing honestly.

The world practically pushed away that bad trend now so we good.
Bring all your previous ideas to the table, now's the time.

• Like 2