Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Game Mode]Time Attack / Escape

Ryusama

Excuse me before hand if that was posted before or it's in the wrong section.

So yeah, after wallrun a couple of time and having a lot of fun doing that, I was wondering.... Why not make a new game mode that focuses on get to the goal in the least time possible?

This feature of wallruning is too good to let it be wasted only killing enemies. So I thought this scenario:

Imagine a map. A big map. With walls everywhere. You can climb, wallrun, etc. You DONT HAVE WEAPONS, just your melee and powers. AI will try to lock you down/kill you. Endless horde of enemies. There's a countdown. For every hack and kill you'll get more seconds.

After a while, you'll get sick and tired of repeating the same routine. So I think this is a good way to vary the game, plus you can record yourself playing and trying to beat someone else's record.

Screencaps:

4yph.th.jpg aspj.th.jpg qkeq.th.jpg no90.th.jpg

How to wallrun?

Left Shift key + hold space bar near a wall

(keep in mind wallrun will consume your greenbar [which I asume it's the stamina or something like that])

How to wallrun?

Left Shift key + hold space bar near a wall

(keep in mind wallrun will consume your greenbar [which I asume it's the stamina or something like that])

Sorry... why are you telling us this? Most players know this, and the game does cover it now.

Other than that, the idea is good, but needs work. I think no weapons is a little much, but I agree having an extra long custom level would be pretty cool, like how survival is going to be.

Sorry... why are you telling us this? Most players know this, and the game does cover it now.

Other than that, the idea is good, but needs work. I think no weapons is a little much, but I agree having an extra long custom level would be pretty cool, like how survival is going to be.

Because there will always be someone who won't know it. Also, it isn't bad to remark it.

And yeah, the idea needs work. It was something that occured to me after waking up at 2:30am a couple of days ago.