Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scared kiddo(Maybe spoilers)

(NSW)1kSakura

Uuhh, so how frequently does the doppelganger visit the ship!? I was casually roaming around my ship and it appeared on one of the small corridors on the side of the arsenal, peaking through!! It gave me the scare of course. The fact that it has appeared only when I’m home alone is too good of a coincidence.

Wally harasses me very, very often and I'm not sure what I did to deserve it. How frequently you might ask? I haven't been playing much in the last week (not even 2 hours in seven days I think) but I can safely say I get visited at least once per week if it ghosts me. An average of twice per week usually.

Wally visits are completely random and not affected by anything else than RNG, kinda like getting crappy rivens almost every time while some people got the third godly lanka. I'd gladly trade position.

Oh RNGesus, who art in the Void.

Hallowed by thy Kuva.

Thy Railjack come,

Thy rolls be done,

On earth as it is in the forums.

Give us this day our daily login rewards

And forgive us our greed

As we forgive those receiving Twtich drops they already have

And lead us not into cheesing,

But deliver us from glitches.

For thine is the Space Mom,

And the power,

And the glory,

for ever and ever, (or until the hotfix comes)

Amen.

But yeah. All RNG chance if he shows, heh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with OP, DE please give us the option to turn off the jump scares. I get that the Void Demon is meant to spook us, and it does a great job at doing so after the Harrow mission but there needs to be an option to end it for those of us who don't like such things to be ongoing. 

Many people like me don't want to be constantly on edge in our orbiters anticipating the next creepy poltergeist visitation. I came to this game for the Sci-fi setting, not the endless creepy possessed demon vibes in the ship. If I wanted endless jump scares I'd go play Silent Hill, etc. 

Props to those who are into spooky things but many of us aren't. DE please look into this, thanks.

Well, he does have ugly Skyrim Vampire Eyes. I hate those eyes. I didn't spend half an hour on deciding the colouring on my Operator's eyes only to look at some trashy misrepresentation. Probably also why I stuck with a male operator. The voice dissonance is not exactly pleasant either.

Would turn off 10/10. Ruins the aesthetics.

he shows up for me alot ive gotten use to him to the point he can say hey kiddo i just say hello back and continue on with my business its a supernatural roommate 

he started showing up more when i placed the tea set that was given out either i just keep rolling it to happen or wally is having tea in my ship when im not around