Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Content Suggestion

xtianitz

Hello DE Devs,

I really love warframe and I will do my best to keep it afloat after a lot of years. The reason we players grind is to get better warframes, mods, weapons etc. But what happens after we got hold of that item? Running the same old missions with my stronger weapons is fun at first but gets boring as time pass by. I'm looking for a reason why I grinded for those items in the first place....

This is an open letter to suggest a new content for the game. I know that "New War" is coming and I'm not entirely sure what it contains. I would like to suggest a War Mission, first players will get a chance to select a permanent faction (corpus/grineer/infested) and each faction will grant different enhancement bonus and weekness at the same time, to counter each faction. Like for example, Infested will have Additional 10% dmg on attacks but less shields, Corpus will have more Crit Dmg but less HP, Grineer will gain more Crit Chance but less Armor. 

During the said War Mission, players will be in a small open world, battling against each other (Archwing icluded) they will be accompanied by their said factions (infested/corpus/grineer) they will re-spawn sporadically or in waves. Each war mission can be either interception, Mobile Defense or Defense mission etc, opposing team will be the attacker and the other will be on the defensive side. This time, we as players will get a chance to be on the attacking side of a Defense mission, The rewards will be higher since the challenge will be more difficult, since we're also against other players and not just Mobs spawning on waves. By the end of each mission, whoever gets the most kills or dmg dealth, will earn a War Point, this war point by the end of the week will be totaled all across each platforms (PC/PS4/Xbox/Switch) and the player who gets the most war points, will earn either a Legendary Weapon or A unique warframe skin with a Damage or Defense enhancement with Aura, that only he can use and non trade-able for 1 week, this item will expire after a week and will be transferred to the next high war point earner. 

I hope you could consider,
ign: xtianitz 
PC platform

13 minutes ago, (PS4)vidare said:

Would be impossible to balance such a game mode. Suddenly the enemy Nyx use Chaose, you're entire team starts to attack eachother. Same does you.

Vauban use bastille, do you get caught in it untill duration ends?

Limbo......

Some (ehem* useless) Warframes now will have good use then, such skills can still work, but I suggest having it same as onslaught mission where you cannot spam a skill.

What does damage do when the level cap is 10,099? They already one shot. Sounds like you need to sit in a mission longer then a few hrs. This just makes endgame even easier for me because well their damage already goes past any hp pool in the game. So now they'll just be easier to kill with less hp, armor and shields(which what infested mobs even have a shield?) I've done 500 rounds solo xini didn't see one shield.

Just use a saryn+equinox and the other team died instantly. Saryn lands kills on the npcs to scale equinox damage which leads to one shot. 

Or 1 frost and 3 hush lokis with zarr's. frost spams 3 while the lokis stealth and ignore everything then AE the other players down

Edited by Guest
add in the frost. because there are endless combos