The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 - "make Love, Not War(Frame)"

[DE]Rebecca

I agree 99% :) Keep in mind the team composition means that artists can't fix the bugs, that some programmers are specialized in areas that emphasize features over bugs and that we cannot and will not let the game stagnate.

Update 7 is really huge and is going to introduce new systems. Prepare yourself. We have a ton of systems percolating and we need to get them in the game sooner rather than later. Beta means you're seeing the raw growth of the game, and it happening very quickly which means the edges are a bit rough.

What sort of new systems would that be....? give us a hint!

btw nice job on the wall slip.. is there any future plan to make some wall jumping system? like jump from a wall to another and slip by it? this would open new possibilities for challenges ingame =)

If dual skana is supposed to do 75 charge dmg I don't really see any reason to pick dual skana over dual heat

Dual skanas are cheap to buy dont even need blueprints like Dual Heats, you pay a premium for DHS, you dont for Dual skanas, they shouldn't be on par or strong like DHS when you can just buy em off the market for 45k credits easy credits and don't even need to FARM materials because no blueprints needed unlike DHS.

I agree 99% :) Keep in mind the team composition means that artists can't fix the bugs, that some programmers are specialized in areas that emphasize features over bugs and that we cannot and will not let the game stagnate.

Update 7 is really huge and is going to introduce new systems. Prepare yourself. We have a ton of systems percolating and we need to get them in the game sooner rather than later. Beta means you're seeing the raw growth of the game, and it happening very quickly which means the edges are a bit rough.

Is it time for Update 7 yet?

Edited by Rixxie

Gram and Dual Heat swords were fixed (hit box fixed, charge damaged fixed) and was missed in the notes. Everything in your list is being worked on, but as you can imagine, some stuff takes longer or needs more effort than a quick update like this. Sadly the UI stuff has not been addressed quickly but its a very high priority and will appear ASAP.

About Ash - sorry about that... fixing this is in the works though!

GREAT! Now this is what I'm looking for !

Will update 7 be implemented after OBT ? Because maybe it's better if it's released the same time.

Special Limited Additions:

Valentine’s Day Colour palette –

Valentine’s Day Theme – love is in the air!

These are one day only, get ‘em while they're hot!

I'm confused. Is the palette the only item that is limited time only? 'These' is used refering to two things instead of 'This' for one so i'm wondering are the Valentine's Day Colour palette and Valentine's Day Theme - love is in the air! two different things that are one day only or is it just the Palette?

New defense mission is really boring. You stand around the same big room for 3-4 minutes, twice, and nothing happens for the majority of that time, and you have to run through a regular asteroid-level to extract. Major letdown if you were expecting the old defense missions when you picked a map.

Special Limited Additions:

Valentine’s Day Colour palette –

Valentine’s Day Theme – love is in the air!

These are one day only, get ‘em while they're hot!

I'm confused. Is the palette the only item that is limited time only? 'These' is used refering to two things instead of 'This' for one so i'm wondering are the Valentine's Day Colour palette and Valentine's Day Theme - love is in the air! two different things that are one day only or is it just the Palette?

i think the palette only can be purchased today and gonna be there foreever ( if u bought it)

and the theme ( the hearts when u broke a loot container ) is gona be there for this day only

i think the palette only can be purchased today and gonna be there foreever ( if u bought it)

and the theme ( the hearts when u broke a loot container ) is gona be there for this day only

Thanks. I was bothered by it when someone asked me what this theme is. It sounded like an item/loot that can be found only today or can be purchased.

What do the new Grineer dudes do?

I saw one of them but was killed quickly and the next time i was invis going to revive some one and i was stuck in place. Do they lay mines or something?

And i love those new wall walking tiles for the asteroid base, you guys have to do a Prince of Persia-like stage where is half of it is just doing that.

What do the new Grineer dudes do?

I saw one of them but was killed quickly and the next time i was invis going to revive some one and i was stuck in place. Do they lay mines or something?

And i love those new wall walking tiles for the asteroid base, you guys have to do a Prince of Persia-like stage where is half of it is just doing that.

The maps are procedurally generated, there's no fixed sets of rooms/tiles.