Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 - "make Love, Not War(Frame)"

[DE]Rebecca

For the people having issues with the new inventory:

Next/Previous skips 10 pages at a time, you have to click each page number manually to view it

Not very intuitive for how small the font is and the selected page number being either white or a slightly different shade of blue so you can't really tell what page you're on

Would be nice if we just had like, [next page] [10 pages] [last page]

I've got 28 pages of stuff, but less than 10 for each weapon

I'm hoping this is just framework for a better inventory system to be patched in later, cause right now it's just awful

Hek shotgun still useless like swords and daggers vs axes , anyway every update is great.

And inventory should be different, not like now, hard to find right mods, makes me not respec and test , then i need to write on paper what was on :D

Edited by drunkpunk222

Yep, the Previous and Next button doesn't cycle through your inventory anymore, it goes to the first and last page of your inventory.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but it seems to me that the prev/next cycle through a set-of-ten displayed pages, not through single pages like it used to

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but it seems to me that the prev/next cycle through a set-of-ten displayed pages, not through single pages like it used to

True, not only that but also if you click on the last visible page number, like say 10, it goes to 11 for some reason, so we'll always be skipping a page full of mods without properly working previous/next buttons. It got a lot worse than before if you ask me, can't tell which page I'm at, have to click on the exact page number to browse, and it's still very messy.

I say let's dump the whole inventory system and start from scratch :| something user-friendly and better looking. To be honest it doesn't even need to have icons, it just has to be convenient, fast and easy to use.

I agree 99% :) Keep in mind the team composition means that artists can't fix the bugs, that some programmers are specialized in areas that emphasize features over bugs and that we cannot and will not let the game stagnate.

Update 7 is really huge and is going to introduce new systems. Prepare yourself. We have a ton of systems percolating and we need to get them in the game sooner rather than later. Beta means you're seeing the raw growth of the game, and it happening very quickly which means the edges are a bit rough.

So from that i take it that Closed Beta is for feature implementation, and Open Beta is for bug fixing?

I'm sort of OK with that, there'll be a lot more bug reporting and feedback during OB.

True, not only that but also if you click on the last visible page number, like say 10, it goes to 11 for some reason, so we'll always be skipping a page full of mods without properly working previous/next buttons. It got a lot worse than before if you ask me, can't tell which page I'm at, have to click on the exact page number to browse, and it's still very messy.

I say let's dump the whole inventory system and start from scratch :| something user-friendly and better looking. To be honest it doesn't even need to have icons, it just has to be convenient, fast and easy to use.

Technically you are still on page 10, but it is still confusing and unintuitive. A total rework would be nice.