Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I Missing Something?

PsychoticHeaven

Just added the Prime Gear to my account and now I cannot trade ANY platinum. I have well over 200 platinum. Prime gave me 50 Plat. I went to trade and it gave me the "Cannot Trade Platinum Given For Free" msg. However it shows my plat minus the 50 from prime right above it. I tried to click it/add the 20 plat to the box etc....nothing...Im not trying to use the 50 either...I was well aware it couldnt be traded...Am I missing something or should I report a bug? Any help is much appreciated...

Edited by PsychoticHeaven
spelling

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Only thing you're missing is a link to support.

I gotchu fam.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I know how to use support was asking if it WAS a bug...or if there was something I was missing on how to use my platinum and not the 50 i was given...a simple "Yep its a bug" would of been sufficient...given I have to now wait till Monday to get it resolved.

2 minutes ago, PsychoticHeaven said:

I know how to use support was asking if it WAS a bug...or if there was something I was missing on how to use my platinum and not the 50 i was given...a simple "Yep its a bug" would of been sufficient...given I have to now wait till Monday to get it resolved.

Geez... humour is dead.