Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red Eidolon Health Bar(Teralyst)

ThumpumGood

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

When eidolons, or any enemy lose their armor their golden health bar turns red, you can delete their armor using mods like shattering impact

This was different. if you Zoom in, you can see that there is still some armor on it. FYI- before you think some one isnt aware of the mods, check their profile. I'll be MR26 in a couple of days and have been playing for years. This is something out of the ordinary.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Try going on solo and equip the mod shattering impact

You dont read do you? I said I've been playing for years. I know about the mods... this is the ONLY time it's happened in YEARS of play. It's a bug that might be a symptom of something else. Im on PC... You are on Console. You dont know what you're talking about. I even took my machine into the computer store I had this machine built at for a stress test to see if it was my machine due to all of the bugs since the release of Fortuna. I have a MSI 270 Gaming pro MoBo, i7700 8 core CPU. 32 GB RAM, TWO 1080s, 3TB SSD and a 300Mbps ISP.. If something odd happens, I SEE it. I NOTICE it. This is NOT normal.