Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Visibility

fatalphantom38

So, you know how we can toggle visibility for weapons? I'd like that for sentinels as well. I feel like they're too close to the camera, and it's kind of distracting. Plus, I just don't like the look of them. Obviously, it wouldn't impact the enemy AI; they'd still target it, and it would still take damage. I'd just like it if the sentinels had a visibility toggle option as well.

Edited by fatalphantom38

• 4 weeks later...

I have come back after a break, and I find it very hard to play with the Sentinel constantly getting in the camera viewport, especially when you you turn left as the Sentinel lags behind and is suddenly in the center of the screen. I don't remember it being anywhere near as bad before.

On that note: The "mission notifications" we get for say, completing something. These are a HUGE banner message smack on the middle of the screen, and this happens as we are in the middle of combat. It's just ... it's bad? I don't have another way to say it.

Just for example, as I have been playing Guild Wars 2 recently, that game just pops a box in a corner and when you click that box (and the boxes can queue up) THEN you get a large window message. I'm not saying to copy that game, but having your viewport being blocked by multiple things all the times makes it hard to play.

Edited by DSpite
Added another example.