Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dying in Mot HELP!!

(XBOX)Robotazul4

Question

So here’s the thing. My main loadout is a Nidus with Arca Plasmor, Sonicor, and Galatine. I can actually take down lvl 70 enemies with no problem but when I arrive at Mot, a single Grineer lancer bullet takes me 500 HP. Can someone please explain me what is happening?? What am I doing wrong??

12 answers to this question

Like others have said, Mot features a damage boost for enemies, which unfortunately isn't conveyed to the player.

This was common knowledge back before we got Relics and we had void keys. Essentially the Sedna path is Tier 4 Void which boosts enemy damage

Edited by AXCrusnik

The first thing i noticed is Nidus. Idk what build you are using in him but he’s one of those Frames that can scale with his own abilities unless you had to deal with a Ancient Healer or a Nullifier. But ignoring that, Enemies in Mot does 3x Damage so enemy’s damage can scale extremely fast past 45 mins there. Avoiding as much damage as possible is one of the best ways to deal with that Mission. If you want to take hits there, Nidus 3 and 4 can deal with that until the enemies starts one shotting you since that would make you consume 15 stacks. The enemy you would need to watch put the most as Nidus in Mot is the nullifiers. He can do as much damage as the Corrupted Crewman but even further away and his bubble uses up Mutation Stacks over time when you get touched by it or you entered it. 

I would normally say git gud Boi! 

But mot is having a damage boost as others have already mentioned. You want a frame that is a lot more facetanky if you wanna play similar to how the rest of the star chart is. 

The actual best approach is to not get shot. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

Nidus with a health/armor build shouldn't die nearly as easily as you make it sound, even on Mot. His 3 is massive damage resistance. And if you keep building stacks, you can keep his 4 down, as well. Throw an adaptation in there and you should be unkillable. As long as you keep your stacks above 15, you ARE unkillable. That's his passive, after all.

You could also look into getting Magus Elevate or Magus Repair for your operator. Repair would probably be better, since the amount it heals scales with frame health.

Arcane Grace is a bit harder, but it helps with the high health frames immensely.