Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So many Orbiter bugs...

Carnage2K4

In the space of about an hour, I ran into one major bug and 3 or 4 minor ones in the Orbiter.
Some of these have been a thing for years... Like floating armour on your operator when they are the man in the wall has been around since the War Within Quest as in the last few seconds of the video.

But as demonstrated in the video, this one seems large, doors will not open when you're in someone else's orbiter, I found I was able to bullet jump my way in to find broken models.
What is not demonstrated is that somehow a visitor can force the host into operator mode... We achieved this twice, just by pressing the operator key once my host was forced out of their frame.
From the Hosts perspective the doors open for a visitor, but then they get an invisible wall, and as shown from the visitors perspective the doors just don't open and you clip into them.

Floating Armour on 'Man in the Wall'.
Surface snap in decoration mode auto snaps to the default rotation of the object.
On your profile page, the operator will always appear as customization A to other people but your chosen cosmetics for yourself.

Edited by Carnage2K4