Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Workaround below* Plains of Eidolon gate and Fortuna Elevator infinite loading

Zeralit

Upon entering PoE/Fortuna and going back inside the hub, on the way in, the game keeps loading but never gets anywhere.

I am forced to Alt F4 whenever this happens, unless a host migration occurs (if playing online; it happens when I play solo too).

It only happens after already gaving gone through the gate/elevator once.

Choosing PoE/Vallis on the star chart and then going back to the hub works fine, but trying to go back out again triggers the bug.

It started happening about 4 days ago or so, and worked fine before then. I've tried verifying cache, optimizing the cache and even reinstalling the game.

Anybody else getting this problem?

*edit 1* Seems I am unable to leave to Fortuna through the "abort mission" button too. 

Spoiler

566c8bd7b4.png

Spoiler

f83829210c.png

Edited by Zeralit

same situation here since the last patch, I left a post on the matchmaking subforum

one thing I noticed is if I enter OV or PoE directly from orbiter going in Cetus or Fortuna doesn't even stall so if you enter from orbiter you don't get stuck

but if you exit the city then go back you are stuck loading at elevator or gates

I've been pulling my hair out all day, tried different DNS, VPN, checked updates for GFX and windows and the worst part is I had to deal with my ISP's tech support

2 часа назад, sam686 сказал:

Is multi-thread rendering on in Warframe Launcher settings?

I have the same problem when multi-thread rendering is off. Works fine without a problem when on.

Ok it helped) Thank you mate!!!!11