Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A fix for Arbitrations

(XBOX)KayAitch

I think Arbitrations have been a bit of a bust, nobody seems to like them very much. I think the reason is twofold:

1) they're really slow, taking twice as long as regular missions.

2) they kind of suck to play with friends, because instadeath leaves the rest of the team either playing on without a teammate or quitting early.

I get what they were going for with the instadeath and longer matches, but I don't think anyone feels it really works.

So, the fixes:

1) reward every 5 minutes, not every 10. 

2) instead of instadeath just have no revives. Teams could keep their friends playing, and to solo players it would make no difference.

3) Elite Arbitration: start at lvl 100 enemies, sculptures come pre-filled with stars, add rivens and large cash payouts (500k at least) to the reward table.

Sounds like fine suggestions, though I would also suggest better rewards aside from just sculptures and I think you would have something. While a narrow few players would like higher starting enemies, it is outside of the player side balance, still; it wouldn't really hurt having it akin to the other Vet aimed mode -Elite Sanctuary Onslaught-  though modes made for 10 or less players wouldn't be the best use of time if it required significant reworks. I would concur with your suggestion!