The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After 70 days in warframe..

Danielw8

I not want be boring so i gonna try be short my english is mediocre sorry for that

Im post this on reddit so things from reddit ignore it

My name is daniel from argentina 27 years old, In general i play competitive games (Dota CSGO overwatch)

Lets start:

I started to play 2 months ago, exactly 70days aprox. Im MR15 almost 16, my record is 3x3 doing eidolon, i killed a lot of times the new "boss" on fortuna, i played a lot arbitraments (i mean on start is fun and hard, but now is really really boring)

Have max reputation on hexis and suda (almost all important items bought on both)

All mods from arbitraments (sold like 5 adaptation and 10 power donation)

Have best amp from cetus, max reputation raquis and max reputation on cetus (going to farm arcanas right now)

Max reputation on fortuna and lvl 3 on raquis of fortuna (im max in 10 days more aprox)

had 3.5k plats on bank right now 2.3k and 70k of endo my max was 150k

About weapons rivens warframes

Warframes like 50

Rivens 20

Weapons i not care much i have 1 type of all but i use all day amprex my favorite same at melee (telos boltace or ohma)

Here what i want to say. In 1month aprox i gonna finish the entire game and yes i know the typical and wrong answer

"Dude you have there to unlock/farm/lvlup weapons to be mr 26"

Actually i not want and i not care that because im happy with my build my damage output already maybe i need to boost a little some thing but for real in a month im ready, i not want farm weapons and lvlup to 30 and then sell it like everyone for only mr26, because i not winning nothing its almost useless (mr26 means 27k reputation per day its great but not the best thing)

Im playing a videogame with a really solid base, very good optimization and 6 years of work (correct me if im wrong) and i finished primary things in 2 months? its really really bad when i say bad is horrible, i have 8.5k hours in dota2 and i allways find something new in heroes updates allways are there new content to be active (im not gonna enter in to the discussion about dota is very diferent from warframe, because dota have 120 heroes need a great balance of all and you are playing agianst humans every time)

i dont know i feel empty i feel the game need a lot of more content and fast updates

another thing i see people only showing bad memes and skins/cosmetics in reddit, nobody posting tutorials, mechanics, bugs or something usefull for the game, helping to be a better game

im chatting with some guys with a lot experience and everyone say to me the best thing to win plats and also get fun/be competitive its kill eidolon 4x3 or 5x3, and they are right but its just memorise 8 or 9 actions with your role and then repit the thing every time, this is the best thing from warframe ?

I repeat i not gonna change the game i like warframe i like the base of the game but need a lot of things, warframes need to be unlock by adventures everyone, we need a history of everyone and not kill a boss from a mission 20 or 30 times to get all parts, we need adventure for all warfames, we need adventures also for eidolon and boss from fortuna

and when i say adeventure for something means 2 hours in total per adventure, revenenant adventure is the best example about how bad are adventures in general, its literally 10 mins to finish.

Better system about who's hosting, lag detection (when host start to get packetloss / ping, change the host right there) , afk detections, afinity leech, fishing block when you are doing contract (classic from people fish meanwhile teammates carry him on contracts in Cetus/fortune)

Also a system about afinity you gonna win % of afinity from your damage

You have 50% of damage, 50% of afinity is going to you, you have 2% you gonna win 2% of afinity (nothing because you are not helping)

Fix a lot of bugs from exterminate missions, void trace drops, fortuna bugs (specially on raquis) more hud options, a new hud in general, im playing a lot octavia when i get another warframe with a lot of buffs i play with 150 icons in my monitor and i dont know what is happenig, i dont know what do all buffs

i have a lot of ideas in my head but this will be soooo long

So after to play a lot competitive games (tryharder player ?) i move here and i almost finish ultra fast almost the entire game and i saw a lot of thing wrong

Have a good day and thanks for reading

In 70 days you reached all of that? How many hours a day do you play?? 

I think you should try and get some fun, chill with friends and not tryhard that much. There is no point in rushing THAT hard in WF. 

While yes, bugs do need to be fixed, but to release content to match your nolifing grind style is not possible. You should watch latest devstream and you will see what is planned out for 2019 content wise.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, spyroxion said:

In 70 days you reached all of that? How many hours a day do you play?? 

I think you should try and get some fun, chill with friends and not tryhard that much. There is no point in rushing THAT hard in WF. 

While yes, bugs do need to be fixed, but to release content to match your nolifing grind style is not possible. You should watch latest devstream and you will see what is planned out for 2019 content wise.

Hello thanks for reading, Yes real gameplay time 4/5hours aprox

I get fun, actually i not rush tooo much i have like 30% of my hours doing nothing for me, just helping my clan or playing arbitraments for nothing

"While yes, bugs do need to be fixed, but to release content to match your nolifing grind style is not possible. You should watch latest devstream and you will see what is planned out for 2019 content wise."

i want make 2 answer there

1º Yes maybe you are 50% right and 50% wrong, in dota2 i allways find something, meta, changes something they change every time and game still "fresh" Dota in general get 3 or 4 bing patches every year, and 6 or 7 small patches

Big Patches = new map model or something huge

Small patches = nerf/buffs heroes just a little like here titania last update was like 20% of buff max? in dota you get that every month 100% sure and dota have 120 heroes is really really hard to do that there

Sorry if i talk a lot of dota, but its my primary game or was.. so i understeand how valve works and im trying to understeand how DE works,i just compare how fast they are and how many support have both games

2º My english is limited in real time speaking/talking but yes you are right but i not want hear the classic things like "we gonna make 2 new warframe this year" is so slow...

Thanks for answer 

Edited by Danielw8
  • Like 1

All that in 70 days? No wonder you feel burned out.

Also, not every game has to be competitive. Warframe could be described as a 'semi-casual' game and that approach is perfectly fine.

Also also, damage % affecting affinity gain is just terrible idea. Making players compete for kills in order to gain XP would cause so much unnecessary toxicity and support frames would be utterly screwed.

Edited by Guest

il y a 44 minutes, Danielw8 a dit :

i dont know i feel empty i feel the game need a lot of more content and fast updates

Throwing out random fast chunks of incoherent content is not good.
We have bi-weekly content checks with the devs along with bug fixes and changes and that's plenty enough for me.

If we're talking patch updates, we've had 6 pages worth of topics last year, each pages containing about 25 updates.
Events, weapons, warframes changes and addition, bug fixes. Everything is in those.

Needless to say, the comparison between Dota's scale and warframe scale are vastly different, what you consider a big patch like a new map I would consider a normal scale event in warframe.

You have 50% of damage, 50% of afinity is going to you, you have 2% you gonna win 2% of afinity (nothing because you are not helping)

That's a system that works against the game.

What do I gain from being a support frame? Lowering my damage on purpose to fulfill your needs?

What if I choose to defend the objective closely and my teammates just so happened to decide to spawn-camp the enemies?
Am I worth less because I'm worrying about the actual objective, am I worth less for being their actual life-line if they leak?

We have so many different options when it comes to killing; simplifying everything to "How much damage you did" is just too shallow.

another thing i see people only showing bad memes and skins/cosmetics in reddit, nobody posting tutorials, mechanics, bugs or something usefull for the game, helping to be a better game

I don't do reddit, but I can assure you there's about two hundred tutorial and mechanics videos every time a new weapon/warframe, hell even a new quest appears.
Youtubers and forum dwellers are prideful as all hell when it comes to covering everything, they won't let any bit of content or bug unexplored.
We have a darn tons of third party websites and apps that also serves as calculator and tutorials for your every little needs.

In conclusion, from what I've read I believe you were expecting a game with multiple objectives and an end goal and forgot that at its core warframe is a grind power fantasy.

You say you've finished the primary story in two months and that you feel empty while I'm more of the idea that you practically just got out of the "tutorial" and now it's welcome to the grind.

Comparing warframe and dota is simply not feasible.
One is a competitive retry and redo mixed with team strategy while the other is a power fantasy/slash-them-all grind.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

Hello thanks for reading, Yes real gameplay time 4/5hours aprox

I get fun, actually i not rush tooo much i have like 30% of my hours doing nothing for me, just helping my clan or playing arbitraments for nothing

"While yes, bugs do need to be fixed, but to release content to match your nolifing grind style is not possible. You should watch latest devstream and you will see what is planned out for 2019 content wise."

i want make 2 answer there

1º Yes maybe you are 50% right and 50% wrong, in dota2 i allways find something, meta, changes something they change every time and game still "fresh" Dota in general get 3 or 4 bing patches every year, and 6 or 7 small patches

Big Patches = new map model or something huge

Small patches = nerf/buffs heroes just a little like here titania last update was like 20% of buff max? in dota you get that every month 100% sure and dota have 120 heroes is really really hard to do that there

Sorry if i talk a lot of dota, but its my primary game or was.. so i understeand how valve works and im trying to understeand how DE works,i just compare how fast they are and how many support have both games

2º My english is limited in real time speaking/talking but yes you are right but i not want hear the classic things like "we gonna make 2 new warframe this year" is so slow...

Thanks for answer 

Well about patches you keep on comparing to Dota 2, that is really bad comparison because, I don't know if you know it, but DE is a small team, they don't have tons of staff working on 10 000 things at the same time therefore it takes longer for them to release polished continent. 

And I think Dota 2 earns more money for devs to get updates out faster.

I play this game more than 6 year by now and still not reached max rank nor I own all items in game. " Personally not a fan of rushing content " and my time is limited so I do other things too. Well doing the full content within a short time is not healthy depend on how much hour you spent on the game and how you see this progress. I mainly just play for fun and when have time.

Comparing games also not the best because different teams have different rescources and some games may be in different genres. Warframe is could be boring in the first day when you see what can provide but if you just see as a stress reducer or you see as fun then the game is suddenly changing when you not care the rewards and the progression. Take it slowly.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Throwing out random fast chunks of incoherent content is not good.
We have bi-weekly content checks with the devs along with bug fixes and changes and that's plenty enough for me.

If we're talking patch updates, we've had 6 pages worth of topics last year, each pages containing about 25 updates.
Events, weapons, warframes changes and addition, bug fixes. Everything is in those.

Just starting, relax my friend im not the enemy im trying to help the game, im not a leecher,afk player, i play the game all day more hours than you for sure and i want warframe much better its my final objetive.

Warframe big patches: https://www.tennoclocknews.com/tag/patch-notes/

Dota Big patches/small: https://liquipedia.net/dota2/Portal:Patches

Cant find link of warframe total patches in 2018 with decription, if i compary my time in warframe vs dota, i get x2 updates in dota with more impact in game real impact not cosmetics, and big patches in dota are big for real, for example i quit from dota in december and valve launch 7.20 of dota, now we are in 7.20c or d, so we have 4 balance patches in a month (Crazy) and 7.20 patch was like rework for 40 heroes, 15 new items, new map and a lot a lot of things, for real leaving 2months of dota make me a noob player right now i dont know the changes new skills or reworks etc etc etc, and i repeat i have 8k hours of dota, top 1 broodmother in dotabuff and 5.3k mmr there.

Needless to say, the comparison between Dota's scale and warframe scale are vastly different, what you consider a big patch like a new map I would consider a normal scale event in warframe.

That's a system that works against the game.

What do I gain from being a support frame? Lowering my damage on purpose to fulfill your needs?

What if I choose to defend the objective closely and my teammates just so happened to decide to spawn-camp the enemies?
Am I worth less because I'm worrying about the actual objective, am I worth less for being their actual life-line if they leak?

We have so many different options when it comes to killing; simplifying everything to "How much damage you did" is just too shallow.

You can make the winning afinity for the objetive like i dont know finish a caputre 5 waves 20k afinity or more i dont know the number right now to be balanced, also can separate max rank warframes players and lvlup warframe players. So if you want lvlup your warframe you are forced to kill, to be active player and optimize your warframe with mods to be stronger and finish your mission with a decent damage, i say this because leveled up 12 warframes in 2 days in hidron and i got every time 2 people afk leveling up 3 or 4 things with 0 damage output and weak hp, i levelup all my warframes with my amprex and only my amprex carryng every match, not fair, not good doing 70% of damage every time, they need change this.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

I don't do reddit, but I can assure you there's about two hundred tutorial and mechanics videos every time a new weapon/warframe, hell even a new quest appears.
Youtubers and forum dwellers are prideful as all hell when it comes to covering everything, they won't let any bit of content or bug unexplored.
We have a darn tons of third party websites and apps that also serves as calculator and tutorials for your every little needs.

In conclusion, from what I've read I believe you were expecting a game with multiple objectives and an end goal and forgot that at its core warframe is a grind power fantasy.

You say you've finished the primary story in two months and that you feel empty while I'm more of the idea that you practically just got out of the "tutorial" and now it's welcome to the grind.

Comparing warframe and dota is simply not feasible.
One is a competitive retry and redo mixed with team strategy while the other is a power fantasy/slash-them-all grind.

I compare both because i play both and i compare how the company works and how fast they are ingame. Right now you have weaks warframe and "meta" warframes. If im in the developer team i launch a buff of 20% on all warframes where are out of meta or nobody play because are almost useless or there are better doing the same job, Example? Wukong another ? titania a little more his 2 is useless, another ? ash

I have a LOT more ideas but you need to relax a bit and then we can keep chatting 

1 hour ago, Danielw8 said:

-snip-

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Unfortunately, the majority of the Warframe Community who are vocalized on the forums/reddit are only here to defend the actions of DE. They take criticism as an insult and will look for ways to defend the company rather than exchange ideas, or try to be understanding. 

Warframe's popularity is mostly based on aestetic and visual appeal. The term "power fantasy" is often used to describe the idea that the players don't want to be challenged, they want to be gods and look cool doing so. 

Warframe in its early stages used to be about teamwork and cooperation, but that has steadily been on decline as players have become more self-sustained through new mechanics and features. 

Needless to say, you hit the nail on the coffin with your conclusions about the game. It's hollow. There's no sense of progression within the game, rather than a series of repetition as every 2 weeks a new gun is introduced to fight the same enemies. Why switch and level up the new gun when the current gun does the same job? Mastery..? Cuz new?

Warframe is a game for a casual audience. Its a game for those who want to win by participation. You're not going to find that sense of accomplishment and fulfillment you were looking for in your post here. Its fun, but can only be taken lightly in small doses for the optimal experience. And its a shame because there's so much potential.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Unfortunately, the majority of the Warframe Community who are vocalized on the forums/reddit are only here to defend the actions of DE. They take criticism as an insult and will look for ways to defend the company rather than exchange ideas, or try to be understanding. 

Warframe's popularity is mostly based on aestetic and visual appeal. The term "power fantasy" is often used to describe the idea that the players don't want to be challenged, they want to be gods and look cool doing so. 

Warframe in its early stages used to be about teamwork and cooperation, but that has steadily been on decline as players have become more self-sustained through new mechanics and features. 

Needless to say, you hit the nail on the coffin with your conclusions about the game. It's hollow. There's no sense of progression within the game, rather than a series of repetition as every 2 weeks a new gun is introduced to fight the same enemies. Why switch and level up the new gun when the current gun does the same job? Mastery..? Cuz new?

Warframe is a game for a casual audience. Its a game for those who want to win by participation. You're not going to find that sense of accomplishment and fulfillment you were looking for in your post here. Its fun, but can only be taken lightly in small doses for the optimal experience. And its a shame because there's so much potential.

Great answer, thanks i totally agree

Resuming some players in warframe (like me) want be challenged by the game, a lot of times not a 1 boss or enemy every year, i want challenges every week if possible, forcing me and my teammates to play good with a decent skills and gamesense to win the challenge / mission just that

Weak and retard answer (sorry for retard but i not find other word):

want a challenge ? player with no mods rolf, its almost same answer than "want challenge play with no hands your feets are ready..

It’s a free game you played 4-5 hours a day for what looks like 3 months. Sounds good to me. At the rate your going and since you don’t want to level guns ya your going to run out of content soon. I just don’t see a way for the DE team to out build your burn through of content. 

Just finish what your doing go back to endless pvp games and come back when a big update hits.

No Pve game out there is going to last long 4-5 hours a day for 3 months expecting one to is basically not understanding at all the work that goes into making a game.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

MR 15 in 70 days?

Hey Denmark, something's rotten!

whats that means?

1 hour ago, BDMblue said:

It’s a free game you played 4-5 hours a day for what looks like 3 months. Sounds good to me. At the rate your going and since you don’t want to level guns ya your going to run out of content soon. I just don’t see a way for the DE team to out build your burn through of content. 

Just finish what your doing go back to endless pvp games and come back when a big update hits.

No Pve game out there is going to last long 4-5 hours a day for 3 months expecting one to is basically not understanding at all the work that goes into making a game.

roger i gonna levelup and try every weapon in the game and i will use my 10 melees, 10 primary and 10 secondary (like now)

i can finish that in 2 months 3 maybe.

So the solution is: leave warframe we not have content and come back in 6 months when a big patch comes out

i feel bad for your answer

• Like 3

3 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

This is why I find myself missing Dark Sectors more and more as time goes on. Comparing that system to other f2p PVE/PVP hybrid games really makes me appreciate just how unique it was. You didn't have to participate in clan conflict, but you could still reap benefits from the skirmishes through battle pay. Taxes imposed a penalty, and if taxes persisted, the defending clans would be challenged aggressively. The conflicts were extremely public, right there on the star chart. It was accidentally brilliant.

Only downside was toxicity. But was it really? I run into jerks in WF on a daily basis. I think vitriolic behavior is just slightly less public, due to the absence of meaningful competition. I think the spiritual successor to Dark Sectors that Scott was cooking up should take higher priority. Secretly, I suspect it will tie into content planned for release this year...

Il y a 4 heures, Danielw8 a dit :

Just starting, relax my friend im not the enemy im trying to help the game, im not a leecher,afk player, i play the game all day more hours than you for sure and i want warframe much better its my final objetive.

Nor did I make you out to be.
I am aware that you are giving out your opinion, and so am I ; I find that the way you envision things from the beginning feels a bit flawed.
You entered through the game, played the basics and then called it hollow because it didn't fit the vision you had of the game.
It's fine and there's definitely work to be had in those sections, but it's the wording that doesn't appeal to me.

In a way it sounds to me like you tried to somewhat apply Dota's model to warframe instead of addressing the issues themselves.
The way you phrased it make it seem like your ideal idea of content is replay-ability through balance and update, but you tackle that same argument in warframe by saying "Everything should just be made longer and we need more updates because it works in Dota".

All things considered this doesn't really fix the problem you've put forward; The game will still feel hollow if you force through the content.
Your personal end goal remains the same, completely the planet nodes and calling it the end.

Cant find link of warframe total patches in 2018 with decription, if i compary my time in warframe vs dota, i get x2 updates in dota with more impact in game real impact not cosmetics, and big patches in dota are big for real, for example i quit from dota in december and valve launch 7.20 of dota, now we are in 7.20c or d, so we have 4 balance patches in a month (Crazy) and 7.20 patch was like rework for 40 heroes, 15 new items, new map and a lot a lot of things, for real leaving 2months of dota make me a noob player right now i dont know the changes new skills or reworks etc etc etc, and i repeat i have 8k hours of dota, top 1 broodmother in dotabuff and 5.3k mmr there.

From the link you've provided I see a lot of missing information, benefit of the doubt though, Dota probably has missing information on their link as well.
A fair example of this would be the Fortuna update.
While you may see Fortuna as one thing, there's a hidden big update inside of it that was launched a month after ; Profit Taker, which brought a new fighting system, new mods, a boss with unique mechanics and new collectables and cosmetics.

That's why I feel like just looking at the overview doesn't really help you out. It's just numbers for numbers at this point.
That and the fact that Warframe doesn't follow the same replay-ability system as Dota so "need more updates" doesn't really give out the same results.

You can make the winning afinity for the objetive like i dont know finish a caputre 5 waves 20k afinity or more i dont know the number right now to be balanced, also can separate max rank warframes players and lvlup warframe players. So if you want lvlup your warframe you are forced to kill, to be active player and optimize your warframe with mods to be stronger and finish your mission with a decent damage, i say this because leveled up 12 warframes in 2 days in hidron and i got every time 2 people afk leveling up 3 or 4 things with 0 damage output and weak hp, i levelup all my warframes with my amprex and only my amprex carryng every match, not fair, not good doing 70% of damage every time, they need change this.

The numbers are too hard to pin-point.

For example, an objective like a single spy vault gives you 12 000 experience while killing a single enemy is around 150-300. We'll use those numbers.

You may think "That's easy to balance, we have the numbers right there", but the main point of playing a defence is killing enemies quickly to fast-forward the objective. Warframe players enjoy being efficient in their grind.

Camping the defence objective in its entirety is slow and clunky, and in your setup seeking kills would be much more beneficial as a single individual.

5 waves in general in a team of four throws about 100-300 enemies towards you, that number scaling upward after every round.
If a single player decides to try-hard and actively use a loadout meant to nuke outside of the defence objective with the goal of taking every kills, then it's going to be about 15k to 45k affinity for him alone in your situation while the 3 other members of the team would be forced to make a sad decision ; Either fight with a chance of 0 affinity or stay on the point for the minimal 12k.
So if I decide to actively stay behind to save the objective, I'll be punished with terrible numbers if my team kills to well.
( But keep in mind, if we increase the objective affinity multiplier then being AFK on the point would become more beneficial than trying to fight )

Remember, this is a power-fantasy hack n slash game, this type of result is very easy to achieve, it would even be possible for me to make your amprex completely useless even if you tried your hardest simply by using a specific strategy that didn't give you enough time to fight using certain weapons or abilities.
In your ideal affinity sharing situation, I could become a detriment to your gameplay by being better in your team and that's just not good.

I agree that exp farming places with AFK people are bad, but you're looking to punish AFK players by punishing a general mechanic and everyone in the game instead of making it easier to level up by actively playing. That's a step backward.

A good remedial to this is what the Sanctuary did :
Spawning more enemies as you kill enemies makes your experience go faster, killing enemies increases the time you'll play in the sanctuary.
If an AFK player shows up in the sanctuary he'll just generally end up being a detriment to the affinity multiplier and ense to himself.

I compare both because i play both and i compare how the company works and how fast they are ingame. Right now you have weaks warframe and "meta" warframes. If im in the developer team i launch a buff of 20% on all warframes where are out of meta or nobody play because are almost useless or there are better doing the same job, Example? Wukong another ? titania a little more his 2 is useless, another ? ash

There is definitely weak links in our warframe setup, we are aware of that and we're pushing for ideas to make them on par.

However as a developer, "Launching a buff of 20%" doesn't just happen with a finger snap.
Giving 20% more on anything wukong owns will still be disgustingly boring.
20% more damage reflected from titania's buffs is still utterly useless.
(Don't you dare diss Ash btw, great frame, just under-used)

What those weak links need is a rework, and it just so happens reworks is on the to-do list this year.
But you have to keep in mind, you can't put everything on par with the Meta frame.
Otherwise your entire game would be everything has one type of 90% damage reduction, 500% damage increase, 100% immunity or nuking capabilities.
There are frames that do very well without any of these, but the community just prefers Meta because it's an easy pick.

SIde note ; I am a calm person, read the paragraph in a chill obnoxious voice, it'll help you out.
I don't mean ill intent, I just strongly disagree with the way you generalised your experience and I feel like leaving Dota out of the conversation would've just made your point come across in a much better way.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

Seems like you made warframe your full time job, and you worked overtime too. there's no way that is 5 hours a day for 70 days. probably 10 hours. Anyone would feel burned out after that. Have some self control.

There is A LOT of content in this game, it's overwhelming just how much stuff there is to do really. to think it's not enough after 70 days?..

This thread says more about your unhealthy addition to computer games than it does about DE's content..

37 minutes ago, _Dan said:

Seems like you made warframe your full time job, and you worked overtime too. there's no way that is 5 hours a day for 70 days. probably 10 hours. Anyone would feel burned out after that. Have some self control.

There is A LOT of content in this game, it's overwhelming just how much stuff there is to do really. to think it's not enough after 70 days?..

This thread says more about your unhealthy addition to computer games than it does about DE's content..

Literally max 5 hours, if you think 5 hours at day at videogames is "sick" welcome to 2k19 we are all sick humans, in dota or overwatch you have players playing 12 hours at day.

PD: empty answer nothing to say 

33 minutes ago, Excaliburnn1 said:

Feelsbadman, gonna hit day 200 soon and I'm only MR 11... I mean, I don't really focus on framing weapons, I try to min max my builds and stuff and use the same weapons that  I'm comfortable with tho.

I not focus tooo much in lvlup maestry, i mean i have only 30 weapons levelup and i use only 2 or 3, you can farm a warframe prime in 3 or 4 hours (sold mesa prime 3 hours after updateat 450pl)

32 minutes ago, Castlefrost said:

Duuuuude, i got my first prime (goat prime) after 3 months l.... Chill out on WF, while yes it has bugs but DE is doing its best to settle most of it.

you can farm a warframe prime in 3 or 4 hours (sold mesa prime 3 hours after updateat 450pl) i mean... 3 hours of gameplay to get a warframe prime... took 3months? you play 5 min perday ? looks like you are not active player

For all this answers there are 2 type of players, one active and tryharder, other pasive and casual. Warframe is for clearly casual and pasive, well i want changes and actually there is the reason, this is because i did this post literally right now i wait the daily reputation reset

I do 3 contract on fortuna, 3 contract on cetus, i kill 3 times the boss from fortuna, raquis from cetus i have a lot of resources so i go in 30 seconds i have max

this is like 1.30 hour to do all rushing the worse case 2 hours, 2 hours is less than a movie, im not leveling up warframes, im not leveling up weapons im just doing primary things and most important things right now because is literally nothing to do,

I share a similar dilemma on some of what you said. I still have so much to unlock. I'm only MR 13 or around there. But I don't want to unlock more stuff, and that sounds so bizarre even as I type it out. What do I mean? How could I possibly not want to unlock more frames and weapons? That's 99% of the game! The problem for me is that I already found frames that I love, and weapons that I love and I just want to focus on my favorites, but if I stop collecting and leveling new things up, then what really is there for me to do? 

I still wanted to keep playing, but there didn't seem to be much content built around picking a main Warframe and primary loadout. So I kept farming and unlocking things. I have 6 Prime warframes that have been sitting in my foundary for over a month, uncollected. I played my favorite frames and spent all that time farming relics to give myself something to do despite having 0 interest in playing those frames that I just worked so hard to unlock. 

It certainly is a strange place to be in, but I just don't think many people share this dilemma.

5 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Kenshi is a game what can be  long. It has no online components but I could say it is rather fun and challenging. Needs time to become powerful but you spend hours there before you reach the endgame.

Also the op is right and I agree with him in some points.

Edited by Serafinia
  • Like 5

I think the main issue is you've come into a non-competitive game and are expecting it to be run and updated like one of the others you mentioned.

Warframe is a more often than not a casual adventure, and Im a little tired (ok, a lot tired) of people who burn through what they perceive is "everything" and then want to change it to suit that kind of playstyle.

You have somewhat shot down everyone who has told you to chill out and take some time playing it, which suggests to me that you think you "know best" (after 70 days) with little to no regard for the opinions or input of people who have possibly been around for years. It is quite rude and shoves the points you make into the background where it dwells under an air of elite competitive arrogance.

It's probably unlikely you've hunted down all the kuria, or the fish statuettes, or the tones, or anything outside of shoot shoot bang bang damage damage.. but there are plenty of things to do if you arent mindlessly rushing 4-5 hours everyday in pursuit of... what? Endgame? Eidolons? Orb Mothers? Arbitrations? I mean, personally the most boring parts of the game.

Not every game needs to be competitive and tbh, I enjoy the lack of toxicity within warframe that I see in every other game thats considered "competitive".