Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leeches idling

numanoid

24 minutes ago, Henji said:

Thats because you still don't understand the point. 

Again, if you want to make a change, the best way you can do it EFFECTIVILY is by reporting said player, yes, is more labroeus, yes it waste your time on searching for people or reporting the leecher BUT you also deny the leecher it's free run and also make sure that he will be punished in the future. 

I would also appriciate if you didn't call me a leecher specialy since you DON'T KNOW anything about me or anyone here, just because we don't have the same opinion doesn't make anyone here a leecher. 

Vote Kick is stupid, you pretty much asking for a worse system that doesn't work and WILL be abused by anyone thus adding another issue on top of the leecher problem. 

And you don't get our point and heck, you didn't even read what I said. I said my self that there SHOULDN'T be vote kick because it will be abused (read my previous post decently) so why are you telling me that?

About reporting leecher, why are you then against having player report option IN GAME after the mission? On one hand you say to go through all of that and report the player but you don't seem to agree to have it more convenient. 

That's why I said I THINK (I didn't call you one, I said I think) and not acuse you for being leecher. When person says that he thinks that something is one or another way means his statment is not based on actual data and it's just his assumption based on some factors. And I think that way because you, and in other topics, some other people are AGAINST having changes to do something about leeching by implementing some changes in the game system. What is the reason you don't agree? Would it hurt you having an option to report player for leeching? 

35 minutes ago, spyroxion said:

And you don't get our point and heck, you didn't even read what I said. I said my self that there SHOULDN'T be vote kick because it will be abused (read my previous post decently) so why are you telling me that?

About reporting leecher, why are you then against having player report option IN GAME after the mission? On one hand you say to go through all of that and report the player but you don't seem to agree to have it more convenient. 

That's why I said I THINK (I didn't call you one, I said I think) and not acuse you for being leecher. When person says that he thinks that something is one or another way means his statment is not based on actual data and it's just his assumption based on some factors. And I think that way because you, and in other topics, some other people are AGAINST having changes to do something about leeching by implementing some changes in the game system. What is the reason you don't agree? Would it hurt you having an option to report player for leeching? 

Alright, I'll admit I missread part of your post there.

However you're not making a good job yourself, I did not went against what you said abut the reporting system at all, I simply stated the obvious, the game does have other means for you to flag or avoid a leecher, its just a matter of you actualy using them.

Looking at your previous post more carfully now, regarding the report system,  the issue will still persist though as you insist on adding more options that are basicly pointless since adding a report system would do the same thing as you would do a ticket to the support directly, other games had shown issues with similar system, overwatch was/is a noticeable example of it.

Regardless you keep thinking that I could be a leecher, again, you don't have any real evidence or indication that could lead to such assumption, we both have different points of view on how to handle the issue but that does not in anyway gives you a hint that I or anyone else could be one, I don't appriciate that and I recommend you keep your assumptions to yourself specialy if it comes down to labeling people.

I rest my case here anyways, I'm tired and its cleary caughting up to me. 

Edited by Henji

3 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Is recruit chat and/or clan/friends lists disabled for some players?

I'm beginning to think this "leech problem" is an excuse to whine.

Recruit chat still has people who leech, so playing with people you know is the only away to avoid it. Although, expecting someone to have enough friends to have a group at all times is rather silly. Spending time looking for people also goes against Waframe's appeal to the larger audience, logging in, instantly getting groups, and the quicker mission times compared to other games.

If enough people have issue with the problem it should be resolved, as even if you aren't bothered by it you still indirectly are. Unhappy people quit, and without enough of a player base the game isn't funded for further updates and improvements. Of course this all comes down to developers worrying about chat behavior more than game play behavior. Saying something "offensive" gets you restricted/suspended, but game play trolling/leeching doesn't as often.